Resume of Marketing Director in Text Format
V. ROGHIT VISHAL
Contact: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
MARKETING DIRECTOR -leveraging +20 years of experience
Profit-Driven Marketing Director driving strong and sustainable financial gains through leveraging corporate potential, enhancing top-notch marketing solutions, innovative branding strategies, and dynamic corporate events with more than 20 years of solid B2B marketing experience, delivering profitable solutions to drive sales, attract and maintain customers, and build a solid corporate brand. Accomplished with broad retail marketing experience, encompassing strategic planning, qualitative & quantitative research, interactive marketing, creative development, media planning & buying, database /direct-marketing, public relations, sales promotion and visual merchandising, with the ability and skill set to provide creative, innovative, enthusiastic and forward-thinking leadership in a team environment. Focused on achieving continuous, improved business performance. Excel in managing multiple projects concurrently with strong detail, problem solving, and follow-through capabilities. Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate cohesive teams that achieve results.
- Proficient in collaborating with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally.
- Highly skilled in overseeing and growing the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts.
- Successful in developing and executing strategic plans, setting and administering budgets, and managing projects from inception to successful completion.
- Competent in developing interpersonal skills having dealt with diversity of professionals, including senior management, vendors, sales teams, PR agencies, ad agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Exceptionally well-organized, with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity, and initiative to achieve both personal and corporate goals.
- Experienced in identifying short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
- Accomplished in managing conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Brand Management
- Public Relations
- Training and Development
- Product Launches
- Product Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Client Relations
- Team Leadership and Motivation
- Project Management
- Market AnalysisStrategic Planning
- Market Research
- Budgeting & Allocation
- Direct Marketing Techniques
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
Bellurbis LLC, Greater Noida Jan. 2019 – Present
Senior Marketing Director
- Directed the marketing operations for an $80m publically-traded corporation, creating and executing all strategic marketing plans to support overall increases in enrolment for the undergraduate, graduate and international divisions.
- Controlled an $11m marketing budget for online operations, international operations and 30 campus operations nationwide.
- Produced a 27% increase in overall inquiries using a strategic approach and marketing mix balance.
- Revamped paid search strategies which led to a decrease in cost per inquiry by 43% successfully increased inquiry volume by 108%.
- Implemented a regimented SEO plan leading to a 56% Moz score increase and ultimately increasing organic website conversions by 42%.
- Created a new website and mobile user experience that drove a 29% conversion rate increase and a 21% bounce rate improvement.
- Organized and formulated all-digital, traditional, social media, email nurturing and communication marketing plans for many degree programs including business, legal studies, nursing and other healthcare related fields. Developed and executed highly successful branded television and radio campaigns.
- Directed a significant transition to automated marketing software systems to improve the overall effectiveness.
Space Consultants, Greater Noida Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
- Contributed to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtained market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintained relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provided short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influenced present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Developed new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintained research database by identifying and assembling marketing information. Achieved financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completed marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Sept. 2013 – May 2015
- Directed cross-functional teams for B2C, retail, and wholesale market segments. Established project milestones and report profitability KPIs.
- Secured $12M in bottom-line profit for 3 consecutive years by launching, and expanding product categories, Created merchandising systems, promoted powerful rebranding campaigns, and built premium product lines with new features.
- Increased company fill rates to 85% by implementing a structured product development process for the first time, Collaborated with business teams, implemented a product tracking system, and analyzed slow-moving inventory before new launches.
- Boosted sales volume by 18x by replacing 5 non profitable items with innovative products. Executed aggressive marketing strategies including isle violators, POP, and product knowledge and training videos.
- Drove $8M in revenue by revamping multiple stale and inconsistent products across 5 major retail customers. Strengthened brand/category marketing mix. by executing winning brand-building plans such as environment friendly packaging.
- Accelerated YOY revenue by $3.7M by expanding product range from bungee cords to the complete tie-down product line. Developed products, merchandising, and programs that positively impacted the overall category/product strategy.
- Executed a limited budget of Saak by shifting the cost of displays and marketing collateral to the customer Transitioned to online consumer market research methods, initiated direct mail campaigns, and optimized brand promotion at tradeshows.
- Saved 52.2M by responding to supplier price increase for 5 key product lines, Qualified a secondary supplier source, compiled product & specifications and SKUs, and moved products to the new production unit
- Boosted employee productivity and satisfaction levels by creating a conducive work environment, crafting personalized development plans, and building trust. Catalyzed promotions for direct reports.
Cognivate Pvt. Ltd. , Greater Noida Mar. 2011 - Aug. 2013
Vice Director - Marketing
- Oversee all aspects of marketing and advertising to generate qualified leads for a sales force located in four different cities.
- Implement campaigns across multi-media platforms and tested new approaches to support revenue goals.
- Implement business development strategies and build relationships with key accounts; providing service-level support, while training and motivating sales professionals towards the achievement of sales and net profit goals.
- Coordinate regularly scheduled meetings with geographically dispersed sales teams to ensure effective communication of corporate goals and objectives, as well as promote teamwork and opportunities for sharing best practices.
- Manage freelance graphic designers, as well as SEO agency and other third-party vendors in the development of creative assets utilized in the delivery of cost-effective advertising campaigns that exceed the firm's objectives.
- Conduct a competitive analysis of key audience segments in order to optimize strategies for positioning products/services.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative data to determine targeted audiences and effective communication tools.
- Employ and maintain the corporate CRM for sales staff for both inbound and outbound campaigns.
Tower Group Companies | Senior Marketing Manager | Apr. 2005 - Dec. 2011
AIG | Marketing Manager | Mar. 2001 – Feb.2005
Education - MBA in Marketing | BVP
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing | Christ University
Certifications: Google Analytics IQ Certification | HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification | Deep Learning Specialization Certification | Bing Ads Accredited Professional (BAAP) Certification
Programming Languages: Content Management Systems, Springloops, SQL, HTML, Applicant Tracking Systems, ATS, AppliTrack
Languages Known : English & Tamil