Resume of Market Research Associate in Text Format
Contact: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
MARKET RESEARCH ASSOCIATE-leveraging +5 years of experience
Results-oriented and data-driven Market Research Analyst with a comprehensive background in completing strategic market planning, developing new business strategies, and creating marketing plans. Capable of evaluating the market and competitive conditions. Determined to achieve maximum business growth and meet all objectives and goals. Extensive experience in collecting and evaluating market data, managing client databases, and monitoring online marketing strategies. Possess a strong goal-oriented approach, attention to detail and accuracy, and excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient in collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Highly skilled in understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Adept at compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Experienced at providing competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identifying market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Campaign Management
- Project Management
- Market Planning
- Client Relations
- Market Research
- Project Management
- Vendor Relations
Bellurbis LLC, Greater Noida Jan. 2019 – Oct. 2021
- Performed professional market research in order to identify the target market, market conditions, customer behavior, industry trends, and competition.
- Completed strategic market planning, collected and analyzed data, and worked on the development and implementation of new business strategies.
- Designed detailed questionnaires and surveys, conducted business forecasts, and participated in weekly team meetings with managers and executives.
- Worked on the constant improvement of customer satisfaction - increased the satisfaction from 86% to 98% within two years.
- Developed new marketing plans and collaborated with other departments to improve the overall business efficiency - increased the efficiency by 16%.
- Expanded scope of influence with clients by providing a wider range of products and services through the leadership of the client servicing team
- Worked with commercial stakeholders to identify knowledge gaps that can be addressed via primary and secondary research.
- Designed and executed market research projects, including defining business question(s), developing research approach, managing vendors, analyzing the data, and communicating results to a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
Clarivate, Greater Noida Sept. 2016 – Dec 2018
- Managed sales and distribution data and analytics to sales management and suppliers.
- Collected and analyzed data on established and prospective customers, brands, markets, and competitors.
- Identified, explained, and projected sales, traffic, and profitability trends by brand, category, and channel.
- Managed the monthly goals, monthly business objectives, key performance indicators (KPI's), and other sales initiatives.
- Designed and collected marketing and sales information using surveys and industry resources and benchmarks.
- Ensured compliance with the laws and regulations by implementing processes and systems to ensure accurate and updated licensure.
- Reported to stakeholders and decision makers. Provided in depth demographic analysis and insights to support decisions. Constantly monitor, forecast and report on marketing spend and results
Bachelor’s of Business Administration (Marketing) | Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University | 2016
Languages Known : English, Hindi & French
~References and other document’s available upon request~
Market Research Associate Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples