Resume of Manufacturing Engineer in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|LinkedIn:linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER-leveraging 5+ years of experience
Methodical Manufacturing Engineer with over five years of industry experience. Adept at expanding and optimizing manufacturing lines and processes with a mastery over the elements of the manufacturing system aligned to the industrial strategy. Efficiently maintains workflow, work instructions, and manufacturing specifications. Effectively collaborates cross-functionally to facilitate the production process and evaluate potential changes.
- Proficient in the best industry practices with a solid understanding of market competitiveness and demands.
- Proven ability to facilitate change and knowledge of lean tools and techniques.
- Acquainted with relevant MSD tools including, capacity analysis, VSM, layouts, material movement design, PFEP, Containerization and selection, support mock up and yamazumi analysis.
- Collaborates with plant resources to integrate the new product into existing factory master plans.
- MSD tools
- Review and Documentation
- Six Sigma
- Early Equipment Management
- Project Management
- Logistics customer service
- Workplace organization
- Safe Manufacturing Processes
L&T Technology Services, New Delhi | Sep. 2019 – Present
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Enhance an optimized manufacturing system design that satisfies the requirements of both the product and process for new product introductions.
- Leverages information provided by the System Architects through the Commonization Matrix to further refine the Manufacturing Sequence Chart and create/update the MSD (iterative process).
- Provide comprehensive and effective application of select MSD tools.
- Enforce Manufacturing culture change through sustained, continuous improvements for the corporation.
Tata Motors, Mumbai | July. 2017 – Aug. 2019
- Materialized Preventive Maintenance and developed spare parts plans for equipment.
- Identified, analyzed, and implemented improvements in cost, quality, safety, and delivery.
- Developed and maintained process documentation such as Set-up Instructions and Work Instructions.
- Analyzed existing and future production capacity requirements and led the team in the implementation of Engineering Change Requests.
- Ensured target achievement corresponding to safety, quality, cost, and delivery by reducing scrap, improving cycle time, and other process improvements for their respective area.
- Education – BTech (Manufacturing Engineering) Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay 2017
- Certificates – Certified Manufacturing Engineer (CMfgE) | 2020
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Resume of Manufacturing Engineers Sample, Sample Resume 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples