Resume of Logistics Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes LOGISTICS MANAGER-leveraging 7+ years of experience
A dynamic and successful Logistics Manager who is well-known for organizing event operations to ensure consistently excellent performance. Expertise in project management, budget management, logistics, contract development, report preparation, and other areas. Known for being a strong communicator who establishes positive, professional connections with clients and other important stakeholders to ensure that their requirements are satisfied. Proven track record of exceeding all expectations at events.
- Accomplished in supervising logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Proficient in organizing warehouses, labeling goods, plotting routes, and processing shipments.
- Skilled in responding to any issues or complaints.
- Experienced in researching ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Adept in working with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Event Management
- Operations Management
- Vendor and Staff Relations
- Project Coordination
- Project Management
- Distribution Management
- Transportation / Materials Handling
- Quality Assurance
- Inventory Control Processes
- Standards / Procedures Compliance
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Training and Leadership
Gap Inc., Noida Jan. 2017 – Dec. 2021
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative analysis of logistics operations using simulation models and other tools.
- Negotiated contracts with outside providers to minimize costs to the company and customers.
- Oversaw scheduling for the day-to-day activities of multiple employees by implementing the use of productive online scheduling system.
- Manually created shipments, assigned carriers, and dispatched shipments.
- Forwarded client-related quality and service issues to the appropriate manager for resolution.
- Communicated all emergencies, delays due to weather, and carrier schedule changes to customers and supervisors.
- Coordinated returns between origin and interim transportation departments. Drafted end of the year reports presenting accomplishments and progress to management.
Gramfactory Warehouse, Greater Noida Jan. 2015 – Aug. 2016
- Responsible for supervising the receiving, warehousing, and shipping of product in a manner consistent with branch service and cost objectives.
- Provided coaching and mentoring of associates and actively develop associates for future career opportunities.
- Developed and administered warehousing and logistics policies and guidelines.
- Managed all functions of the warehouse and logistics processes (receiving, shipping, deliveries) data collection and analysis for key performance indicators/ measureable objectives.
- Ensured compliance with iso standards, including training and use of standard procedures and work instructions, records management, collection and analysis of incident reporting.
Education – MBA, UPES Dehradun, 2010
BBA, Delhi University, 2007
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~