Resume of Labor Relations Specialist in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
LABOR RELATIONS SPECIALIST -leveraging 8+ years of experience
Vivacious and capable Specialist in Labor Relations Assists the executive management team in communicating with the employees. Analyzing and developing counterproposals and contract proposals with management leaders, employees, and other collective bargaining participants. Offering expertise in human resources, collective bargaining agreements, labor relations, and EEO compliance. Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while meeting all deadlines.
- Proficient to provide advice and guidance to management as needed during labor relations contract negotiations, including drafting proposals and facilitating meetings with union representatives
- Adept to oversee collective bargaining procedures, including drafting, reviewing, and modifying proposals, verifying legal contract terminology, and suggesting additional rules and regulations as necessary
- Competent to communicate effectively with managers, executives, and union representatives daily to create a positive working environment, address worker grievances and verify compliance with contractual protocols
- Established to coordinate with HR and other departments to create and sustain positive employee relations and facilitate effective communications between employees and management
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Labor Relations
- Contract Negotiations
- Conflict Resolution
- Employment Verifications
- Personnel Policies
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Employment Issues
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida Jan. 2017 – Present
Labor Relations Specialist
- Handle routine labor relations and human resource inquiries related to policies, procedures, and bargaining agreements; refers complex matters to appropriate management staff.
- Serve as the initial contact and liaison for intake and assessment of employee complaints.
- Conduct initial interviews and gathers information for employee relations matters such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other concerns; inform appropriate HR staff when the additional investigation is required.
- Assist with recordkeeping related to hiring, termination, leave, transfer, and promotion particularly as related to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), affirmative action, and diversity initiatives.
- Conduct surveys, interviews, and other research related to human resource policies, compensation, and other labor negotiations; collects information and report results to Labor Relations Manager or Human Resources Director
OMO, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
Labor Relations Specialist
- Ensured compliance with established procedures by examining payroll records, reports, contracts, and other documentation.
- Completed all FMLA and associate leave compliance and serve as the employer’s representative on all cases.
- Provided advice and counsel regarding legally permissible union organizing activities.
- Provided advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel policy and employment laws.
- Represented the company as spokesperson on government and community issues impacting business strategy with political, community, industry, and civic organizations.
- Conducted internal and external investigations involving employment discrimination, policy and procedure violation, harassment, and operational ethics of the agency.
Education – MBA (Human Resources) Amity University 2014
BBA (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2012
Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Labor Relations Specialist Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples