Resume of IT Project Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | iLinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER -leveraging +11 years of experience
Accomplished Product Manager with 11 years + extensive experience leading cross-functional teams in the planning, development, launch, and management of world-class SaaS solutions Blend technology skills with extensive Agile/Scrum experience, a marketing orientation and analytical abilities to evolve product strategy.Prioritize and manage various projects while adhering to specs and financial constraints.
Adept at managing multiple projects and adjusting to frequent change in variables and project direction throughout. Strong skills communicating with diverse internal teams to effectively guide all phases of short- and long-term projects.
- Proficient in translating product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Adept at analysing market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Gained expertise in collaborating closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Skilled at developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates and its features across primary market segments
- SaaS Solutions
- Team Leadership
- UX / UI Design
- Test-Driven Development
- Market & Competitor Research
- QA Testing
- Scrum Methodologies
- Financial Modeling & Forecasting
- Troubleshooting& Debugging
- Product Roadmaps
- Product Management
ICS , Pune Jan. 2018 – Sept. 2021
Senior Product Manager
- Lead teams of 20+ development, engineering, product, design and marketing professionals in all phases of custom product solutions delivery from requirements gathering through build, test phases, QA, launch and support for banking and financial services clients.
- Managed concept-to-launch of commercial banking front-end solution enabling real-time monitoring of online customer transactions. Top-selling product has generated $15M+ since its 2013 launch.
- Completed development and global market launch of cutting-edge SaaS solution for payment activity, accelerating average transaction-processing time from 24 hours to less than one minute.
- Led development of a suite of mobile apps providing bank customers with the ability to complete fast, secure transactions (e.g., account-to-account withdrawals, transfers, deposits and payments) as well as balance inquiries via mobile devices.
- Ensured products met or exceeded client expectations. Excelled at gathering feedback and requirements; communicating needed changes to development team; and overseeing seamless, high-quality rollouts to on-time and on-budget conclusion.
- Developed a deep understanding of the business objectives of internal and external stakeholders; evangelized the product vision and built trust by maintaining an accurate and achievable roadmap.
NatWest Group, Pune Apr. 2014 – Dec 2017
- Conducted ongoing market research and competitive analysis to possess in-depth knowledge of markets, procedures, customers, and products.
- Collaborated with the global sales team and marketing management on the development and implementation of strategic & tactical plans to ensure profitability and growth for all assigned products/procedural areas.
- Worked closely with the commercial team to increase product adoption and utilization through the development of sales collateral, tools and programs.
- Identified issues, opportunities and associated strategies within assigned procedural areas through frequent conversations and interactions with customers and global sales team.
- Communicated product and competitive updates to the global sales team.
- Led the development of content and tools for sales education. Present at training courses and provide in-field support to the sales team for assigned product lines.
- Gained a deep understanding of customer experience with products and procedural category through the voice of customer (VOC) research.
- Identified product gaps and generated innovative ideas to expand market share, improve customer experience and drive growth in the category.
- Developed business plans to evaluate the market opportunity and strategic fit for new product concepts.
Moglix , Pune Feb. 2011 – Mar. 2014
- Provided leadership and managed the entire software product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Drove a solution set across software development teams (primarily development and sales) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Specified market requirements for current products by conducting market research supported by telephone interviews to customers and non-customers.
- Developed and implemented a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Provided leadership for well-defined blogging strategy and established social media and marketing calendar that continued to grow negotiated and prioritized requirements to ensure business timelines were met for corporate website re-design and product development.
- Facilitated implementation of new functionality through training sessions, web demos, and the development of appropriate documentation and user guides.
- Lead initiative for optimizing pay-per-click campaigns maintained paid-search budgets and produced high performing search campaigns.
- Setup and monitored paid search campaigns including keyword research and optimization.
- Daily management of bids and campaign activity to ensure efficient cost-per-click and maximum click-through-rates.
Hillrom Co. Inc, Mumbai Apr. 2010 – Jan. 2011
Product Manager Assistant
- Developed a new lab-based experimental setup for investigating optimizations to sensor design and management.
- Reduced experiment time by 87%, thereby enabling 3 times more experiments per week without a statistical difference between new and old experimental setups.
- Identified a new sensor start-up strategy to reduce the time required for sensor stabilization and to safely shut-down sensors multiple times.
- Eliminated need for constant power to the product and reduced stabilization time by 75% to meet the time-till-use requirement of fewer than 24 hours.
- Developed key performance indicators to monitor sensor health within the product and to upload to LEVL databases.
- Enabled maintenance feedback to users and facilitated statistical process control for manufacturing.
- Led multiple remote cross-functional technical teams delivering on the development strategy.
- Owned technical executive-level relationship management with LEVL suppliers & development partners.
MBA,Marketing l ChandigarhUniversity
BS, Major in Computer Science l Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Certificates : Certificate in UX Design
Languages Known : English & Hindi
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Product Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples