Resume of Institutional Banker in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
INSTITUTIONAL BANKER-leveraging 5+ years of experience
Accomplished Institutional banker with more than 5 years of expertise in the card and merchant acquiring industries. Continuously delivering new products, services, and process upgrades shown to produce greater sales, market share, and business success. Operational leadership experience in the areas of staff management, profit and loss, budgeting, cost control, and strategic planning. Expertise in relationship management that matches account acquisition abilities. Knowledge of a wide range of financial instruments as well as sophisticated investing scenarios.
- Skilled in meeting with and interviewing corporate and personal customers, discussing their financial requirements, and providing appropriate financial advice
- Adept at advising corporate clients about mergers, acquisitions, capital markets, etc.
- Highly skilled in carrying out financial modelling, then developing and presenting appropriate financial solutions to clients
- Competent in liaising with the chief executive and chief financial officers of large organisations
- Proficient in coordinating teams of professionals, including accountants, lawyers, and PR consultants, and working closely with them.
- Portfolio Management
- Qualitative Analysis
- Transactional Experience
- Mutual & Hedge Funds
- Quantitative Analysis
- Client Relations
- Rapport Building
Greenlam Industries ltd, Noida | Jan. 2019 – Present
- Lead execution of live transactions including preparation of detailed memoranda and presentations and analyzing the key attributes of client companies
- Apply advanced financial, economic, quantitative, and qualitative methods, and principles to evaluate and execute acquisitions, financings, and equity raising transactions
- Develop and apply advanced financial analyses and models
- Issue final reports of client interactions and discussions to senior management and maintain ongoing communication
- Work on all facets of the transaction- from sale side assignments, structured transactions/credit facilities, private placement of capital, and traditional debt transactions.
- Renowned for leading branch partners & employee daily performance hurdles, team building sessions & coaching touchpoints to improve team performance.
- Assessed and predicted financial risks and returns Provided investment advice, tactics, and recommendations Prepared legal documents and prospectuses.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
- Managed and negotiated strategic and financial transactions including IPOs.
- Responsible for numerous restructuring assignments for financial services that included capital, asset dispositions, and mergers.
- Established and managed the Fixed Income Credit Department.
- Analyzed and managed the mortgage servicing conversion to an independent processor.
- Developed and sold several residential and commercial projects.
- Monitored bank customer investment and insurance accounts.
- Helped clients avoid foreclosure during the financial housing crisis Assisted clients with banking investment needs; acquiring, retaining.
Education – MBA (Accounting and Finance) | VIPS | 2010
BBA, Indraprastha University | 2008
Languages Known: English & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Institutional Banker Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples