Resume of Human Resources Director in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR -leveraging + years of experience
Driven and dynamic HR Director with a track record of successfully implementing and supporting important HR initiatives to save costs and position businesses for development. Known for creating and executing cutting-edge policies and processes that improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Catalyst, problem solver, and coach for functional groups and senior management. Work in a fast-paced, ever-changing workplace and thrive. Encourage teamwork and personal development. Offering an array of skills in accurate employee job performance assessment, recommending and implementing action plan strategies to meet HR needs, interdepartmental coordination, consultative relationship building, and schedule planning. Proven ability to successfully multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while meeting all deadlines
- Proficient to plan, direct, and manage all human resource initiatives, such as recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, and employee relations.
- Skilled to oversee staff operations, business planning, and budget development of HR programs.
- Competent to establish human resources objectives following organizational goals along with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
- Adept to implement human resources strategies through department accountabilities for talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, training and development, and employee retention.
- Highly skilled to develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Responsible to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development, etc.
- Federal/State and Employment Law
- Leadership Development
- Succession Planning
- Benefits/ Compensation
- Change Management
- Diversity Awareness
- Harassment Avoidance Training
- Performance Review
- Employee Recruitment
- Project Management
- Workforce Management
- HR Trend Analysis
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida Jan. 2017 – Present
Human Resources Director
- Maintains relationships by developing an understanding of the strategies, and business operations; attending client meetings; assisting in the preparation of presentations; answering questions; explaining policies and procedures.
- Identifies training and development needs by analyzing operational results, job requirements, operational problems, plans, forecasts, and current training programs. Satisfies training and development needs by researching, consulting with the subject matter, training and design implementation experts.
- Assist management in achieving their business goals by sharing ideas and best practices between and amongst business units.
- Provides for effective use of human capital by ensuring integration of succession planning, performance management, career development, recruiting, and workforce diversity that assist the organization in achieving its business strategies.
- Resolves manager and employee dissatisfaction by investigating complaints and concerns; evaluating and offering possible courses of action; providing advice, guidance, and direction.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying and reviewing existing and new laws; auditing and enforcing adherence to requirements; rendering opinions; advising management on needed actions.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Allocates program costs by preparing operational and risk reports for analyses.
- Increases employee effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training; communicates job expectations, values, strategies, and objectives; coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees; plan, monitor and appraise job results; foster a climate conducive for offering information and opinions; provides educational opportunities.
OMO, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
Human Resources Director
- Reviews and makes recommendations for the improvement of policies, procedures and practices.
- Drive team member and leadership engagement and retention. Develop and lead programs to support high engagement and low
- Works with leadership on the continual development of the engagement program to increase team member satisfaction, promoting appreciation and recognition program and practices.
- Spearhead the implementation of the team and level-specific learning paths leveraging a blended learning approach. Work with team leaders to create learning paths for new hires, professionals, and Coaches that focus on what it takes to be successful in their roles, teams, and culture.
- Support performance development initiatives: talent reviews, onboarding performance fit evaluations and ongoing performance discussions.
- Hands-on oversight of the recruiting and staffing functions.
- Directs the Health & Welfare programs including program administration, contract negotiation processes and vendor management.
- Develops and oversees the administration of compensation programs for non-executive level staff including participation in annual review of salary ranges and annual merit increase process.
Digit, Greater Noida Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
Human Resources Business Partner
- Seek and cultivate opportunities to build relationships across organizational boundaries to strengthen relationships, leverage talents and enhance job satisfaction and performance
- Function as a change agent, supporting leaders and staff with planning for change and successfully moving teams through the change continuum. Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the Director of HR & Recruiting to assist in developing solutions and programs that support policies that foster collaborative, an equitable and inclusive workforce and support equity programming
- Partner with leaders and the Director of HR & Recruiting to identify and champion performance management and feedback mechanisms for setting expectations, holding people accountable, fostering an environment of continual performance feedback
- Participate in all aspects of recruitment, including drafting and/or revising job descriptions, managing job postings on both internal and external websites, candidate sourcing, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, and managing candidate communications
- Lead outbound recruiting efforts using tools such as LinkedIn, community job boards, attending job fairs, and other high-impact methods
LIV Space, Greater Noida Mar. 2011 – Feb. 2012
Senior Human Resources Manager
- Partnering and supporting business unit leaders on talent management planning, including assessing short and long-term resource needs, identifying critical talent gaps within the division, and developing strategies to address the gaps.
- Facilitating the strategic planning processes for performance improvement and the development of organizational human resources strategies.
- Providing conflict resolution and guidance with performance management and employee relations issues, liaising with management and legal counsel, as needed, ensuring fairness and consistency.
- Providing guidance and strategic HR consultation on talent, performance, and change management as well as succession planning, talent reviews, and driving the annual merit planning cycle.
- Advising, mentoring and guiding all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills.
- Consulting and advising on organization activities including building a trusted partnership with assigned department leaders through consultative and collaborative efforts to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of HR programs and services that support the development of organizational and talent capabilities.
Senior Human Resources Manager | BSC interiors Pvt. Ltd. | Apr. 2008 – Feb. 2011
Human Resources Manager | Tata Communications | Dec. 2004 – Mar. 2008
Education – MBA (Human Resources) Amity University 2001
BBA (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2000
Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Human Resources Director Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples