Resume of Housekeeping Incharge in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
HOUSEKEEPING INCHARGE -leveraging 2+ years of experience
A meticulous housekeeping incharge, proficient in overseeing all aspects of cleaning and inspecting hygienic operations, ensuring exceptional guest experiences, and leading a team of dedicated professionals. Endowed with excellent hygienic standards and strong maintenance skills allowing for superior customer service.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of the entirety of housekeeping planning activities, with a keen awareness of their strategic significance in attaining optimum guest satisfaction.
- Capable of performing quality and maintenance checks, making sure the rooms are tidy and sanitary, and otherwise upholding the hotel's reputation.
- Strong ability to recommend, create, and carry out cleaning strategies that make hotel rooms delightful for visitors.
- Demonstrated expertise in effectively training, supervising, recruiting, and managing personnel to optimize operational efficiency, coupled with comprehensive proficiency in safety analysis and hygiene management.
- Proficiently trained to discern appropriate room assignments and ascertain the specific cleaning requirements for each room by carefully interpreting and referencing the designated codes outlined on assignment sheets and work boards.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with cross-functional teams and superior guest service.
- Housekeeping Operations
- Cleanliness Services
- Quality Standards
- Guest Satisfaction
- Safety Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Maintenance Checks
- Hygiene Management
The Fern Hotel, Noida | Mar 2023 - Present
- Overseeing and managing day-to-day housekeeping operations.
- Assigning housekeeping tasks to staff and inspecting work to ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met.
- Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required.
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service.
- Providing training and guidance to the housekeeping staff, to ensure that superior service is provided.
- Implementing and managing all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOPs; including safety and sanitary regulation, all state, franchise, and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
- Screening housekeeping applicants and recommending promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Performing various cleaning duties in instances of staff shortages.
- Identifying and reporting any maintenance problems, potentially hazardous situations, accidents, or injuries.
- Monitoring thorough daily room inspections of all housekeepers in assigned sections.
- Ensuring that all personnel and systems function efficiently so that guests’ expectations are surpassed.
Seven Styles Hotel, Ghaziabad | Dec 2021 - Feb 2023
- Assisted with supervising food and beverage/culinary daily operations.
- Effectively dealt with guests, other departments, and housekeeping staff.
- Obtained a list of vacant rooms to be cleaned immediately & list of prospective checkouts or discharges in order to prepare work assignments.
- Handled the turndown service, special needs of VIP Guests, foreign dignitaries, etc.
- Assigned team members their duties, and inspected work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Prepared and distributed the room assignment sheets and floor keys to room boys.
- Maintained clear and efficient communication and coordination with the Front Office and other departments of the hotel.
- Scheduled the cleaning of the room carpets, upholstery, and draperies as needed, along with deep cleaning projects and window cleaning as necessary.
- Scheduled cleaning for lobby area, public restrooms, telephone areas, hallways, entrances, and elevators.
- Kept superior(s) continuously informed about any complaints from passengers and solved them immediately, whenever possible.
Hyatt Hotel, Ghaziabad | Jul 2020 – Nov 2021
- Greeted guests and responded to their queries.
- Performed the task of replacing bed linen and meticulously making beds with utmost attention to detail and professionalism.
- Replaced used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoos and soaps.
- Swept and mopped floors, vacuumed carpets, and dusted and polished furniture in the room.
- Emptied trash containers and ashtrays.
- Assumed accountability for replenishing beverages and food items within the mini-bar, ensuring a consistently stocked and well-maintained inventory.
- Undertook the responsibility of maintaining cleanliness in public areas, including corridors, hallways, and balconies, through regular and meticulous cleaning procedures.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance as needed.
- Updated status of guest rooms on the assignment sheet.
- Returned and restocked cleaning cart at shift end.
- Volunteering in various animal shelters.
- Volunteering in old age homes.
- Volunteering in providing food and clothes to the homeless.
- BBA in Hotel Management, Greater Noida Institute of Management, Noida, Apr 2017 – Jun 2020
Languages Known- English and Hindi
Housekeeping Incharge Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples