Resume of Higher Education Analyst in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
HIGHER EDUCATION ANALYST-leveraging 8+ years of experience
Detail-oriented Registrar with 8 years career experience in High School Administrative Offices. Highly adept in budgeting staff development and training and document preparation. Demonstrates excellence in problem-solving and analytical thinking skills. Highly skilled at working with a diverse demographic and able to operate both independently and collaboratively with other members of the team. Working in high-pressure office environments necessitates strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal abilities.
- Effectively deliver course material using adult techniques in a variety of mediums such as facilitator/instructor-led training, web-conference, and teleconference to as many as 100 people
- Experienced at demonstrating accountability for practice through planned and continuous professional growth.
- Adept at building strong, positive relationships with all internal and external project stakeholders for ongoing communication, collaborative planning, and shared problem-solving
- Skilled at planning and conducting other research and analysis tasks such as literature reviews, data management, translating research findings, report writing, and data analysis
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, time management, organization, and customer-service skills.
- Office Management
- MS Office Proficient
- Inventory Management and Control
- Database Administration
- Staff Development and Training Admissions
- Document Preparation
- AP / AR and Budgeting
- Data Entry
Pace Institute for Girls, California | Jan. 2019 – Present
Higher Education Analyst
- Analyzing qualitative quantitative data to identify trends, targets, or other metrics and communicating synthesized results to senior internal team members to inform client deliverables
- Working with campus stakeholders to gather qualitative data understand real-world challenges and identify potential solutions
- Developing client presentations that show complex problems and analyses in a succinct and understandable narrative
- Collaborating with team members throughout the course of a project, presenting key takeaways, communicating project updates, and organizing overall project logistics
- Engaging with colleagues across the practice to develop innovative and industry-leading methodologies that better serve our clients
St. Francis University, California | Apr. 2013 – Dec 2018
Higher Education Analyst
- Coordinated school-wide efforts that support the teaching and learning mission of the University and supported departmental efforts that benefit the teaching and learning mission of the University.
- Analyzed and tested QA environments and system patches to make preparations for deployment to production, ensuring that use cases are created and business improvement objectives are met.
- Acted as Incident Coordinator back-up to oversee team workflow and to ensure service level agreement expectations are met.
- Utilized incident and service request software to manage and track support calls and tickets; interacts with customers to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Communicated and collaborated with the Service Desk to streamline troubleshooting issues, and provides assistance in improving processes for effective and efficient response.
- Analyzed customers' messages to determine best courses of action, resolve issues and answers efficiently, and improve processes for meeting future requests.
- Analyzed and tested upgrades to identify major and minor issues and upgrade inconsistencies.
Education - Bachelor’s Degree in General Management | Northeastern University, Boston, USA
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Higher Education Analyst Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples