Resume of Health, Safety and Environment Supervisor in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
HSE Supervisor -leveraging 5+ years of experience
HSE Supervisor with over 5 years of diverse contribution in various management, development, support, and mediation roles. Efficiently coordinate ISO Quality Systems, Facility Management, and Refinery Process Operations in accordance with the safety guidelines. Excels at promoting, educating, and supporting facility health and safety goals and objectives. Adept at work-site analysis, safety auditing, and hazard identification.
- Acquaintance with high-risk activities such as Confined Space Entry, Excavations, and safe systems of work. Well-Versed in environmental legislation, international and national standards, and procedures.
- Ability to offer creative solutions and resourceful problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with a proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects concurrently within deadlines. Provides exceptional customer service, maintains a flexible work schedule, and uses independent judgment and reasoning to support the highest level of quality and service delivery.
- Hazard Identification
- Incident Investigation
- Risk Assessment
- Performance Review
- System Development
- Behavior-Based Safety
- ISO 9001
- Industrial Hygiene
Larsen and Turbo, Noida Sept. 2020 – Present
- Implement and support project HSE plans, regulatory requirements, and other safe work practices.
- Identity, evaluate, develop and deliver project and district-specific HSE training.
- Implement district HSE communication strategies on projects.
- Build processes, evaluate, and advise on hazard identification.
- Lead project HSE inspections and monitor the quality and effectiveness of inspections and trade safety plans.
- Work with project teams to provide recommendations regarding corrective actions of systemic issues.
- Evaluate the efficiency of the project emergency response plan, site-specific security requirements, and environmental plan, and provide corrective action recommendations.
Worley, Greater Noida | Sept. 2017 – Aug. 2019
- Coordinated planning, administration, training, and enforcement of the facility’s Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) program to ensure compliance with all company policies and local, state, and federal regulations.
- Identified hazards and assessed risk to HSE, involving individuals to identify the appropriate safety controls, and providing advice on accident prevention and occupational health to management and employees.
- Promoted occupational health and safety awareness throughout the assigned facility.
- Conducted safety inspections of facilities, operations, and equipment to ensure compliance and a safe working environment for associates and enforced compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
- Implemented standard HSE support using common tools provided by the Operations Excellence HSE Team Conducted all necessary HSE Training, including new, hire safety training and all other on-site training required for both hourly and management associates.
- Education –B.Tech. (Health, Safety & Environmental Engineering) Cochin University of Science and Technology - CUSAT | 2017
Languages Known: English, Spanish, Tibetan & Lepcha
HSE Supervisor Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples