Resume of Guests Relations Manager in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
GUEST RELATIONS MANAGER -leveraging 5+ years of experience
A highly dedicated and service-oriented professional with a strong background in hospitality and a passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences. Excels at leading and motivating teams to provide outstanding customer service, ensuring guest satisfaction throughout their stay, with a keen eye for detail and exceptional communication skills, and strives to create a welcoming and memorable environment for all guests.
- Service-oriented and highly skilled, in managing front and back house operations for high-volume hotels/restaurants and recognized for excellence in guest relations.
- Seamlessly manages operations to achieve customer (guests, employees, corporate, and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Track record of improving customer satisfaction by providing special follow-up activities, resulting in increased numbers of returning customers.
- Attentive to attend to client complaints and resolve their issues without further delay.
- Adequate in overseeing all aspects of the front desk operations including staffing, scheduling, and guest requests.
- A well-versed communicator and relationship builder seamlessly works towards improving relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Adroit in performing customer service activities, such as providing informational assistance on location, and ideas and confirming details of hotel.
- Guest Relations Management
- Front Desk Operations
- Performance Reviews
- Hotel Services
- Customer Satisfaction
- Communication and Presentation
- Administrative Management
- Conflict Resolutions
Hotel Marriott, Udaipur | Nov 2021 - Present
Guest Relations Manager
- Managing the guest services operations to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations, and delivering recognition and rewards.
- Conducting all guest service operations to include, but not limited to, guest luggage and package storage and delivery, message delivery, valet and parking services, gratuity distribution, systems management, budget and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement, and meeting participation and facilitation.
- Overseeing daily operations in all guest services departments.
- Operating administrative projects and ensuring adherence to established quality standards.
- Assessing and monitoring service and satisfaction trends, evaluating and addressing issues, and making improvements accordingly.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and training team members.
- Greeting hotel guests, handling guest concerns and complaints, assisting with the check-in process, and explaining all facility amenities to guests while ensuring a pleasant and satisfying stay at the hotel.
- Maintaining a constant presence at the front desk and lobby of the hotel to handle all customer questions and concerns.
Seven Styles Hotel, Udaipur | May 2019 - Oct 2021
Guest Relations Executive
- Acted as a source of facility knowledge for clients, customers, and patients who seek information, guidance, and assistance.
- Maintained and documented all the information in the logbook on a daily basis.
- Thorough coordination with the housekeeping department for clearing arrivals rooms.
- Assisted and help reception by collecting guest feedback during check-out.
- Conveyed, and took out oral as well as written orders and seek clarification when required.
- Inspected supplies, equipment, and work areas in order to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Trained and developed employees, and ensured that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties.
- Ensured the efficient flow of service and standards were constantly met during service periods.
- Made sure all customer requests and queries were responded to promptly and effectively.
The Fern, Udaipur | Jul 2018 - Apr 2019
- Supervised all aspects of the call center department, in accordance with hotel standards.
- Provided courteous, professional, and efficient services to internal or external callers/guests by utilizing the hotel telephone system, radios, and multiple computer software and company resources to fulfill requests, answer questions and provide solutions to problems for guest satisfaction.
- Resolved guest challenges, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solution for the guest.
- Trained and reinforced the core values and lead the team by example.
- Maintained complete knowledge of and complied with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Assisted Front Desk Manager with performance correcting opportunities with Call Center Agents and GSAs.
- Documented all guest requests, opportunities, or challenges; resolve those opportunities so to ensure guest satisfaction.
The Courtyard Hotel, Udaipur | Jun 2017 - Jun 2018
Front Desk Attendant
- Notified managers of necessary repairs.
- Performed all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Managed online and phone reservations.
- Informed customers about payment methods and verified their credit card data.
- Guest Management and Enhancing Relations from IIHMR, Jaipur, May 2017
- Basics of Hotel Networking and Marketing from IIM, Udaipur, Apr 2017
- Guest Conflict Resolution and Satisfaction from Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Jan 2017
- BBA in Hotel Management, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Apr 2014 – May 2017
Languages Known- English, Hindi, and Mewari
Guest Relations Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples