Resume of GM – Sales & Marketing in Text Format
V. ROGHIT VISHAL
Contact: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
GM-SALES AND MARKETING -leveraging +20 years of experience
Profit-Driven GM- Sales and Marketing with hands-on experience in diverse industries including education, franchising and entertainment. Leverage new technologies and market trends to drive innovation and generate new products and revenue streams. Orchestrate strategies that consistently generate strong sales in new business and reinvigorate declining and stagnant revenue in down-trending enterprises. Quickly build trust and rapport with both internal and external key partners. Collaborate cross-functionally to align goals for continuous results. Motivational, enthusiastic leader of diverse teams from ground-level to upper management. Identify individual strengths to assign responsibilities and build team cohesion. Sharp strategic and tactical thinker with the ability to engage and inspire teams to maximum performance. Skilled in relationship building, presentations, negotiations, talent acquisition and achieving consensus with key internal and external decision makers.
- Proficient in providing strategic leadership to the brand and voice to drive deeper and broader relationships with consumers across product lines and business models.
- Highly skilled in in offering excellent customer service, lead generation and CRM strategies to drive inquiries to acquire and retain new and existing customers. Proficient in online media, SEO, and SEM to generate traffic and increase revenue.
- Highly analytical with strong business acumen. Create initiatives to drive sales in director-consumer capacities and retail channels. Successfully manage full P&L responsibility for companies with multimillion-dollar revenues.
- Skilled in market trend analysis to identify new business opportunities and generate revenue streams. Adept in guiding start-ups and mid-sized companies in sales, marketing, distribution, and business operations.
- Experienced at conceptualizing and executing on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Demonstrated ability in managing content and updating for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Accomplished at gathering customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads and Identifying effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Brand Management
- Public Relations
- Training and Development
- Product Launches
- Product Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Client Relations
- Team Leadership and Motivation
- Project Management
- Market Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Budgeting & Allocation
- Direct Marketing Techniques
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
Bellurbis LLC, Greater Noida Jan. 2019 – Present
GM-Marketing and Sales
- Directed 12 member sales and marketing team as Regional Sales Manager, providing orientation and training on product management, sales, marketing, customer service, forecasting and leadership skills to advance company objectives.
- Administered key accounts, instructive customers on effective sales, marketing and other business development methods, including successful contract and budget management approaches.
- Conducted events and presentations and managed market research to ensure optimal sales performance as well as conformance with company standards and procedures.
- Coordinated interdepartmental functions to achieve maximum output, including administration of sales, marketing, accounting, HR, Quality control, legal procedures and related task and functions.
- Generated monthly reports to monitor product performance, sales and market trends. Consistently met and exceeded department expectations for productivity and accuracy levels.
- Increased local sales for a total revenue exceeding $350K. Quoted prices, credit terms and other bid specifications.
- Provided successful management of key accounts responsible for greater than 50% of local company sales.
- Generated 42% customer base increase for a total of 5K+ customers. Retained and ensured proper handling and care of 150 existing client accounts.
- Negotiated prices, terms of sales and service agreements. Responded to all customer inquiries in a timely manner. Advanced user of ACT sales management software, generating pipeline and account reports weekly.
Space Consultants, Greater Noida Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
GM-Sales and Marketing
- Developed, implemented and refined all marketing initiatives and sales efforts, including creation of marketing literature and website, for the corporate/insurance practice, a $1.2M division serving managed care, insurance and not- for-profit clients.
- Initiatives generated new-client sales leads that produced more than $235K in revenue. Created the bi-yearly business/marketing plan and participated in branding and strategy development for the Practice.
- Coordinated, executed and delivered results for the corporate/insurance practice's first industry research survey.
- Created and implemented the practice's first marketing tracking system using the firm's proprietary database.
- Supported practice consultants with executive search assignments including conducting sourcing calls; candidate development and assessment; and reference interviews and documentation.
- Responsible for the identification, initial contact and primary screening of three placements.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Sept. 2013 – May 2015
- Contributed experience and expertise as an active member of the senior leadership team.
- Planned, directed, and set the strategic direction of the sales and marketing programs to maximize profit and increase product and brand awareness.
- Directed the sales and marketing management staff in the effective use and development of business plans and strategies.
- Analyzed and evaluating the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results. Developed and managed sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Directly managed major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Established and implemented short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures. Supervised the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Worked with department managers and corporate staff to develop five-year business plans for the company. Established a strong client base, and consistently contributing to sales growth managing wholesale accounts.
Cognivate Pvt. Ltd. , Greater Noida Mar. 2011 - Aug. 2013
Sales and Marketing Executive
- Maintained and validated visitor databases, ensuring all marketing collateral is professionally produced and manage visitor promotional marketing campaigns.
- Provided new business opportunities for the sales team to help them achieve company sales targets and improve profitability.
- Responsible for conducting an effective and competitive telemarketing activity, and gathering, recording and analyzing data.
- Developed a database of key prospects for the conference team and show teams for their upcoming events.
- Undertook research and analysis to identify and understand visitor participation and develop appropriate acquisition.
- Accessed the company's internal systems to obtain and extract information and provide customer services management.
- Effective business matchmaking during exhibitions and seminars while onsite. Used networking opportunities to create successful on-going business relationships.
Tower Group Companies | Senior Marketing Manager | Apr. 2005 - Dec. 2011
AIG | Marketing Manager | Mar. 2001 – Feb.2005
Education - MBA in Marketing | BVP
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing | Christ University
Certifications: Google Analytics IQ Certification | HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification | Deep Learning Specialization Certification | Bing Ads Accredited Professional (BAAP) Certification
Programming Languages: Content Management Systems, Springloops, SQL, HTML, Applicant Tracking Systems, ATS, AppliTrack
Languages Known : English & Tamil
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
GM Sales and Marketing Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples