Resume of General Manager – Sales & Marketing in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com| LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
GENERAL MANAGER- leveraging 10+ years of experience
Strategic management professional with over 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Assists in business growth by driving sales to the desired performance and achieving financial targets. Attains functional excellence with partners while maintaining a sharp focus on the client and the business. Well-versed with the regulatory requirements, drug development processes, Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and legal guidelines.
- Comprehensive experience with modern management techniques and best practices
- Proficient with software like Salesforce, Xero, Pardot, MS 365 and others
- Possesses the financial acumen to manage, measure, and improve operations effectiveness and profitability.
- Remains compliant with all the legal and company regulations of the industry.
- Broad and progressive management experience with top-tier biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies.
- Financial Management
- Human resources Knowledge
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Novartis, New Delhi | Jan. 2021 – Present
- Collaborate and explore local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Organize all operational aspects including distribution operations, human resources, administration and sales.
- Prepare forecasts, financial objectives and business plans. Organize budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation to division personnel.
- Explore opportunities of improvement and propose corrective actions to leverage growth opportunities.
- Provide consulting to other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Explore customer and employee satisfaction issues and react promptly.
- Ensure meeting goals and metrics and complying with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Build relations improve the presence and reputation of the division and company.
TiVo Pharmaceuticals, New Delhi | Jan. 2018– Nov. 2020
- Directed the ongoing GMP manufacture, product development, growth and ongoing profitability of the site management, control, and achievement of revenue, cost, and P&L objectives.
- Overall financial management of site Designed the annual revenue plan and working budget for the site aligned with corporate expectations and approval.
- Expanded accountability and responsibility into the organization and to the right levels.
- Established initiatives and drive performance of key performance indicators/metrics including EHS, On Time Delivery, Right First Time, Equipment Efficiency, and other metrics defined by the company.
- Built high-performance and industry leading GMP operations and organization.
- Ensured that the site is properly staffed and trained to meet GMP manufacturing requirements, development program needs, and customer demand with the appropriate capabilities to support P&L objectives.
- Implemented an effective communication strategy to present the technologies and services of the site to customers
- Developed and implemented a review and reporting process for the site to evaluate progress against business and budget objectives, and to discuss and decide future priorities and resources Established and built effective liaisons/relationships at appropriate levels with customers.
- Drove a culture of continuous improvement through the effective use of Operational Excellence tools and approaches.
- Ensured future growth of the site through an active partnership with Business Development, Program Management, and Commercial Operations in developing a pipeline of products/services and executing on growth projects Established and built effective working relationships will all functional leaders.
- Ensured site compliance with GMP standards, regulatory requirements, and EHS policies and regulations.
Oxford Immunotec, New Delhi | Jul. 2016 – Nov. 2017
- Managed all employees including their daily performance, disciplinary actions and ensuring employee welfare.
- Led all employees to facilitate chemical research through to manufacturing for all materials from synthesis to finished Excipients and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
- Conducted meetings with employees to ensure work is properly delegated and deadlines.
- Prioritized projects and ensure they remain on schedule. Directed the transition of materials from discovery to commercial manufacturing, include scale-up activities and technology transfer reports Sourced all materials necessary for development and manufacturing.
- Managed the selection of equipment and final decision on process workflow to ensure controlled manufacturing of the products meeting established and approved specifications.
- Directed manufacturing personnel to ensure successful manufacturing of all products. Led the facility operations to ensure the timely completion in Development, Manufacturing, and Operations.
- Managed the development requirements for new products and continually reviews and reports on the progress of new processes built in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- Ensured all development operations and finished material manufacturing is performed in accordance with applicable regulatory guidance documents such as ICH Q7, ICH Q11 and Process Validation
- Ensured that commercial supply of finished material is planned and managed to prevent shipment delays.
- Participated in management meetings with other members of the senior management team to establish, delineate, and review organizational policies, and to coordinate functions and operations between departments.
Education – BBA in Business administration from Lovely Professional University | 2014
BSc. Chemistry from University of Delhi | 2012
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
General Manager Resume Examples, Resume Samples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples