Resume of Full Stack Developer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
FULL STACK DEVELOPER-leveraging +9 years of experience
Dedicated and efficient full stack developer with 9+ years’ experience in application layers, presentation layers, and databases. Proficient in building and optimizing user-focused websites and applications. Judicious and creative when crafting effective websites, apps and platforms to propel competitive advantage and revenue growth. Technically proficient and analytical problem solver with calm and focused demeanour.
- Gained hands-on expertise in Bootstrap, Foundation, Express and similar back-end Node.js as well as front-end presentation frameworks web application frameworks
- Highly efficient in designing, developing and implementing software for video surveillance systems,
- Strong experience in Scrum Methodologies, UML and Test Driven Methodologies and MVC based frameworks like spring, Struts, Hibernate.
- Experience in Servlets, JSP, Spring MVC, JDBC, EJB (Session Beans (Stateless and Stateful), Entity Beans and MDB (Message Driven Beans), Custom Tags and JMS.
- Highly efficient in developing software applications involving web-based and native user interfaces and database interaction.
- Adept at contributing to process improvements in software development, project management, and quality assurance.
- Web Development Stacks
- Database Technology
- ElastiCubes and In-Chip Analytics
- HTML & CSS
- Web Markup
- Content Management Systems
- UI and UX Design
PCS , Pune Jan. 2018 – Sept. 2021
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Worked closely with the product team to build intelligent search functionality in Angular for an e-commerce site with a catalogue of 2,5000 products leading to an increase in page views per session of 22%
- Improved the page speed by 15% for an e-commerce site that generates $25M annually in revenue by leveraging browser caching and improving server response times
- Utilized the Django Rest Framework and GraphOL to create APIs for both internal and external use reducing the time to ship newfront-end features by 4%FreshDirect
- Responsible for API design and development of RESTful Services For the enterprise product in the business
- Handled building new Angular components for the customer-facing web app which improved the time on page for the average user by 2 minutes
- Worked within an agile team and helped prioritize and scope feature requests to ensure that the biggest impact features were worked on first
- Built extensive test coverage for all new features which reduced the number of customer complaints by 7%
NatWest Group, Pune Apr. 2015 – Dec 2017
Full Stack Developer
- Built out the user authentication workflow for a B2B app in the finance Industry
- Worked alongside two other developers to build a web app that allows designers to add image recognition to their projects using Django on the back- end and Vue on the front-end
- Acted as the point of contact for all critical errors for 3 major client projects and reduced the time to fix the critical errors by14%
- Created an API product for a consumer finance company that ingested millions of web pages of unstructured data and structured that data to be used in risk propensity modeling interviewed, hired, and trained a team of & junior software engineers.
- Developed a highly visible web-app for the people operations team to manage all information related to the organization from structure to compensation to performance feedback using a Vue Front- end and a Node backend with a MySQL database
- Worked closely with C-level executives to identify areas of automation for the people ops team leading to automation tools that saved 80 hours of manual work each month
- Led the development of making the tools accessible to customers leading to $300,000 in incremental revenue by re architecting it to allow for multiple organizational accounts and users
B.C.L. Finance and Securities, Mumbai Apr. 2013 – Jan. 2015
Junior Full Stack Developer
- Followed AGILE Methodology for the software development process, part of the cross-functional team for the application development.
- Used Angular JS as a framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with the server.
- Worked with Twitter Bootstrap framework making use of grids, advance components like Navbars, Pagination, Alerts, Progress bars etc.
- Created Angular JS components like controllers, services, directives and forms to collect different user data and implemented form validation in Angular.
- Used jQuery to make Restful API calls and Designed/documented REST APIs for collection and retrieval of high data.
- Worked on JSP, Servlets, Struts framework, and production support issues of the existing applications
- Designed and created a knowledge management platform on a knowledge graph, utilizing a range of technologies, including Node.js, Typescript, Dgraph, React, and Mobx
- Develop and implement a standalone data extraction “agent” and main-application features for a financial product
- Worked on Rest Web Services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used MongoDB for database services.
Cognivate, Mumbai Apr. 2012 – Mar. 2013
Junior Full Stack Developer
- Involved in project plan meetings with clients, business analysts, and team members to analyze business requirements and translated business requirements into the working model using Agile methodology.
- Developed a user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with the existing login system by using AngularJS.
- Designed and developed simulators, validators and integrated them with automation frameworks enabling teams to reach automation goals.
- Used the responsive utilities of the Bootstrap frameworks to facilitate the design displaying properly on different devices.
- Implemented business tier using Spring IOC, AOP, and MVC.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF technologies to create web services, generate stubs, and consume the existing services.
- Designed, developed and delivered tools of our engineering team to significantly improve productivity and quality. Implemented latest CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, 2D 3D animation, Shapes and Handling multimedia
- Used Media Queries to deal with different CSS related issues on mobile devices as well as website to make it compatible.
- Used Bootstrap responsive techniques to build interface for multiple screen resolution.
- Worked in Agile Development and maintained effective communication in team going through all phases of SDLC lifecycle.
Bachelor of Science in Software Development | Manipal University 2012
Certificates: Full-Stack Web Development with React Certification | Front End Web Development Certificate | Back End Web Development Certificate
Databases: MongoDB, SQL, and PostgreSQL
Languages Known : English & Hindi
Memberships: Association for Women in Computing (AWC) | Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Full Stack Developer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples