Resume of Front End Developer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER-leveraging +12 years of experience
Proficient with CSS AND JS Frameworks with extensive knowledge of UX and user psychology. Expertise in OOP class design, Java and J2EE technologies like JDBC/JNDI/AJAX, JSP/Servlet, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, MVC.
- Gained expertise in turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Proficient in implementing UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Skilled at reviewing and optimizing the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Proficient in using CSS (SASS) to develop UI Components such as Accordions and Model Windows using pure HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Skilled in using Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI's and using AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Graphic & GUI Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- System Security
- Web & Multimedia Development
- 3D Animation & Agile Methodologies
- Internet Technologies
- Digital & Interactive Design
- Web Content Management
- Audio/Video Editing
ICS , Pune Jan. 2020 – Present
Senior Front End Developer
- Build and maintain a high volume (500+) of responsive and interactive websites.
- Reduce error rates and cost by 25% with the development of a new in-house defect tracking system.
- Assist in the clarification and prioritization of issues for the India teams leading to improved communication between teams and a reduction in errors and defects.
- Optimize the load time of responsive templates using a variety of techniques (including a gulp build process), resulting in improvements of 60% for data transferred, 40% for HTTP requests, and 30% for the time required to load a page.
- Maintain an internal web application built on react/angularjs, express, MongoDB, and node. Js that automates quality and provide quality checks for internal and external websites leading to a reduction in quality error rates.
- Involve in requirements and analysis: understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application framework.
NatWest Group, Pune Apr. 2017 – Dec 2019
Senior Front End Developer
- Worked as a front-end developer and involved in the analysis of requirements, the design, development, integration, deployment, and testing.
- Worked with business analysts during requirement analysis phase and helped the team in breaking the requirements into implementation details.
- Implemented in interaction with Xfinity XFI platform through restful web services to get project information.
- Implemented custom components using UI components in react, redux, react-redux, a polymer for xfinity , xfi.
- Managed and headed for production release process from code review, testing, creating the release packages and deployment.
- Supported the QA team to design test cases for various change requests and enhancement.
- Provided support from my application for unit testing with all interfacing applications.
- Involved in resolving various operational issues that affect order flow to/from the interfacing systems.
- Undertook various responsibilities in a job which requires good coding, problem resolution and communication skills.
Moglix , Pune Oct. 2016 – Mar. 2017
Front End Developer
- Managed website development projects from initial design through completion, optimizing all cross-browser and multi-platform compatibility.
- Worked closely with programmers and clients to meet project requirements, goals, and desired functionality.
- Developed and integrated customized themes into WordPress, PHP-Fusion, and Concrete5.
- Conducted training for clients on handling website content management systems.
- Enabled site-wide promotions by programming HTML5 canvases to animate particles on web backgrounds.
- Enhanced user experience and accomplish webpage objectives by creating site structure, navigation, page optimization, and graphics integration.
B.C.L. Finance and Securities, Mumbai Jan. 2011- Sept. 2016
Front End Developer
- Designed and implemented a web app for storing the information of customer, generating sales reports, saving personal contacts and handling schedule management.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files by the PHP file and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MySQL database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on Restful web service.
- Designed and developed extensive additions to existing Struts/Java/J2EE Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Mentored and trained a team of 5 junior to mid-level developers in Java/J2EE Development using UML design documents.
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (Spring framework) and Macromedia/Adobe Flex.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) functionality.
Agarwal Consultancies, Mumbai Apr. 2009 – Jan. 2011
Front End Developer
- Worked as part of a cross-functional team that builds and supports web stores and microsites across a variety of platforms, from full e-commerce systems like Magento to simple static sites built with Jekyll.
- Work would range from front end development using HTML and JS to backend work using PHP and the Magento framework.
- Creating a custom Magento template, tailored to mimic the look and feel of the existing site.
- Used PHP and JS in order to develop custom modules to extend Magento's functionality.
- Ranged in purpose from providing new functionality for the cart to integrating with existing tracking and monitoring services.
- Utilized continuous deployment throughout the development cycle in order to facilitate a quicker update schedule.
Bachelor Of Science in Computer Science | IBS Dehradun , 2009
Certificates : Pluralsight Front End Web Development Certification | Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 | General Assembly Web Development Certification
Languages Known : English & Hindi
~References and other document’s available upon request ~