Resume of Food & Beverage (F&B) Manager in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER -leveraging 4+ years of experience
A passionate food and beverages manager, oversees all aspects of culinary and dining operations, ensuring exceptional guest experiences and leading a team of dedicated professionals. Endowed with excellent problem-solving and strong organizational skills allowing for superior customer service.
- An excellent communicator, seamlessly negotiating with vendors for achieving the most favorable terms and benefits, thus ensuring profit for the organization.
- Fully familiar with recommending, developing, and implementing effective restaurant plans for making it enjoyable for guests and providing unmatched quality service.
- Attentive to client complaints and resolving their issues promptly and efficiently, thus making sure they leave with a wonderful and satisfactory experience.
- Managing as well as training, supervising, and appointing the newly recruited staff members to ensure guest service.
- Educated in the health code regulations and enforcing them on the entire venue, and providing staff with necessary and required guidance to ensure a safe, and hygienic food venture environment.
- Adequate with occupational safety and making sure food and health standards are constantly met during the service flow.
- Well-versed in interpersonal skills so as to welcome and help guests and provide them with superior customer service.
- F&B Managing
- Payroll Management
- Menu Planning
- Food Service
- Beverage Operations
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Food Hygiene and Health Standards
The Daves, Lucknow | Jun 2022 - Present
Food & Beverages Manager
- Managing day-to-day operations for all restaurant outlets, banquets, catering, events, and culinary.
- Controlling and managing all areas of cost management including the cost of food, beverage, salaries and wages, and other expenses.
- Planning and managing the procurement, production, preparation, and presentation of all food and beverages in the hotel in a safe, sanitary, and cost-effective manner.
- Controlling all expenses of the operations, by skilfully using the concepts of profit & loss, expense control, food & beverage cost control and thus ensuring profit.
- Implementing and managing all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOPs; including safety and sanitary regulation, all state, franchise, and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest.
- Managing and developing the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations, and presentations within corporate guidelines to capture more in-house guests.
- Developing, implementing, and managing the department's business/marketing plan and budget; continually analyzing, forecasting, monitoring, and controlling the labor and food costs.
- Responding to customer trends, needs, issues, comments, and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects
- Managing the sanitation of all of the Food and Beverage areas: restaurants/ bars/ banquet space, kitchens, and equipment in the hotel to protect the assets, comply with regulations, and ensure quality service.
- Observing and enforcing that all personnel and systems function efficiently so that guests’ expectations are surpassed.
Seven Seasons, Lucknow | May 2020 - May 2022
Assistant Food & Beverages Manager
- Supported with supervision in food and beverage/culinary as well as with daily operations.
- Maintained the operations budget and ensured that guests and employees were satisfied with the overall experience.
- Helped with ordering Food & Beverage supplies, toiletries, and uniforms.
- Negotiated contracts with selected vendors and made payments as required.
- Supervised daily F&B shift operations and ensured compliance with all F&B policies, standards, and procedures.
- Operated all department equipment as necessary and reported malfunctions.
- Superintended staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
- Coordinated cleaning programs in all F&B areas (including General cleaning), identifying trends and making recommendations for improvements.
- Maximized revenues by communicating regularly with the Food & Beverage teams to implement agreed-upon strategies, practices, and promotions.
Hari Vedas, Gwalior | May 2019 - Apr 2020
- Provided assistance in managing, meetings and special bar events.
- Managed the business aspects of the bar, such as keeping a current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts, taking inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals.
- Hired and trained staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
- Created effective schedules and quickly resolved conflicts to ensure that the bar is well-staffed during peak hours.
- Set and enforced quality checks and safety controls.
- Ensured licenses are updated and in line with current legislation.
- Worked with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons.
- Planned and took part in promotional events.
- Diffused tense situations between patrons or staff members to prevent possible safety or legal issues, ejecting unruly persons, if needed.
- Delegated duties and tasks to staff to meet objectives and maximized resources.
- MBA in Event Management, Indian Institute of Management, Indore, Jul 2017- May 2019
- BBA in Hospitality Management, Indian Management Studies, Gwalior, Apr 2014 – May 2017
Languages Known- English and Hindi
Food & Beverages Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples