Resume of FOH Manager in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER -leveraging 5+ years of experience
A dedicated and results-driven front-of-house manager with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and creating memorable guest experiences. Expertise in managing front desk operations, leading teams, and optimizing processes makes, a valuable asset to any hospitality establishment.
- Front House Manager with a proven track record in maintaining front-of-house goals, ensuring daily customer satisfaction, and achieving financial objectives.
- Experience backed skills in managing reception, telephony, guest service, and room reservations for the property.
- Strong team leadership abilities in working with various departmental heads to ensure the delivery of exceptional front-of-house services.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder seamlessly works with various vendors and communicates with all levels of the staff.
- Fully familiar with operating procedures and their implementation across the front of the house
- Service-oriented, skilled at conducting a detailed analysis of service delivery and identifying continuous improvements to support the delivery of service excellence.
- Deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
- Front of House Operations
- Guest Service
- Inventory Management
- Payment Handling
- Food Safety
- Bartending Skills
- Guest Satisfaction
- Food Service
- Communication Skills
Hotel Marriott, Udaipur | Nov 2021 - Present
Front of House Manager
- Assisting General Manager in maintaining a full and properly trained staff to operate the restaurant effectively.
- Monitoring all service areas (dining room, bar, bakery) to ensure systems are being followed and guests are enjoying their experience.
- Coordinating with the management team, to manage housekeeping systems and ongoing repair & maintenance programs to properly maintain the restaurant.
- Ensuring all inventory processes and procedures are completed accurately.
- Implementing proper security procedures to ensure the safety of employees, guests, and company assets including the risk of injury and accidents.
- Interacting with guests and clients to monitor and assess satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly.
- Enforcing compliance with state, local, and company health, safety, sanitation, and alcohol awareness standards.
- Facilitating complete and ongoing communication among key stakeholders for all operational issues, concerns, or changes.
- Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Creating and posting work schedules, ensuring cleanliness and store presentation surpassing expectations, and administering human resources.
- Supervising cashiers, to-go stations, greeters, and any customer service staff while mentoring and training them.
- Handling Profit & Loss Management, and maintaining proper food and liquor cost to achieve maximum profitability.
The Lalit Hotel, Jodhpur | Jan 2018 - Oct 2021
- Cleaned ovens, hoods, filters, drains, hot boxes, steam tables, flat boxes, and ceiling vents, according to schedule or as specified by the Executive Chef or Chef of their respective area of responsibility.
- Assisted and lead the Stewarding Team, Restaurant Outlets, and Director of Food and Beverage in the cleaning and organizing of the Food and Beverage Outlets.
- Maintained organization and ensure proper storage and cleaning of all rolling stock and racks, silver, presoaking, and operation of dish machine.
- Conducted proper set-up, breakdown, and maintenance of all banquet functions.
- Ensured all trash was emptied at the end of shifts; containers were washed out and returned to kitchens.
- Established workers have the supplies, equipment, tools, and uniforms necessary to do their jobs.
- Monitored the inflow of ordered materials and the maintenance of current materials.
- Inspected supplies, equipment, and work areas in order to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Enforced proper cleaning routines for service ware, equipment, floors, and cleaning of all dish room machinery.
- Trained and developed employees, and ensured that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties.
- Assured the efficient flow of service and standards were constantly met during service periods.
- Ensured that all customer requests and queries were responded to promptly and effectively.
The Courtyard by Royals, Jodhpur | Jan 2016 - Dec 2017
- Prepared and served mixed drinks, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Maintained proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage.
- Ensured the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Responsible for setting up, working, and closing down a section.
- Ensured that the recipe guides were followed and that all the beverages were consistent.
- Informed Food & Beverage service staff of menu specials and out-of-stock menu items.
- Adhered to all state and company regulations regarding the sale and service of alcohol.
- Followed all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with guests.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Jaipur, Jul 2015 - Dec 2015
- Greeted the guests and assisted with beverages and food service.
- Instruct and facilitate table clearance, set up, and re-setup.
- Took orders for beverages, dessert, tea coffee, and after dessert drinks.
- Made informed recommendations to maximize the guest’s enjoyment of their experience.
- BBA in Hotel Management, Amity University, Jaipur, Jul 2012 - Apr 2015
Languages Known- English, Hindi, and Marwadi
FOH Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples