Resume of Financial Analyst in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
FINANCIAL ANALYST-leveraging 10+ years of experience
Senior Financial Analyst with a background that includes quantitative/statistical analysis, budgeting, accounting, and forecasting, as well as CPA credentials. Provide robust modeling and reporting to aid executive-level decision-making. Strong analytical skills; analyze important performance indicators and trends to support operations. Consensus-driven communicator; liaise across diverse business areas and support organizational success. Extensive experience assessing and reviewing financial data, creating new financial predictions, and optimizing budgeting processes.
- Competent in consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account the company’s goals and financial standing
- Experienced in providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Proficient in assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Adept at conducting business studies on past, future, and comparative performance and developing forecast models
- Highly skilled in identifying trends, advising the company, and recommending actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Accomplished in tracking and determining financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Strategy Development
- Performance Optimization
- Concept Implementation
- Risk Management
- Effective Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Relationship Management
- Documentation & Reporting
- Process Development
- Report Generation
- Client Relations
Greenlam Industries ltd, Noida | Jan. 2019 – Present
Senior Financial Analyst
- Provide financial and business management leadership to Business Area Director And Managers with accurate and timely forecasting, risk analysis and mitigation, new business strategy, cost/price strategy, and indirect rate management and monitoring.
- Generate monthly reports to include month-end revenue and profit, variance analysis of actual data to budget and forecasting, and project status.
- Responsible for the analysis of projects with labor and cost tracking in accordance with a bid proposal through Estimate at Completion (EAC) report.
- Develop the department's annual direct and indirect budget and a four-year strategic plan.
- Assist in training and as needed supervision of Project Managers and Administrators.
- Compile presentation materials consisting of the project and financial data for annual program management reviews attended by army division Vice President, Director of Finance and Finance Manager.
- Involve in all aspects of financial reporting, planning, and analysis on a multi-year firm-fixed-price contract estimated at $14.7 million, with financial management for navy and air force group.
- Perform and monitor cost projections which included labor hours, unburdened costs, and other direct costs to verify that project was within budget and spend plans.
- Review unplanned/unanticipated costs and identified if they were one-time costs or new recurring costs and their impact on cost projections, staffing, and extra-hours allotments.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
Senior Financial Analyst
- Provided high-level reporting and analysis to the executive management team and investors.
- Frequently worked on high-priority initiatives including company restructure.
- Attended board meetings and sales events to give presentations on the annual budget, financial results, and other key operational issues.
- Responsible for preparation of the monthly reporting package for distribution to the board of directors.
- Provided detailed analytics and commentary on primary business drivers including leasing, sales, delivery, and capital requirements.
- Aligned organizational objectives with budget expectations and assessed reasonableness.
- Analyzed and modeled financial data in excel to produce short and long-term forecasts based on multiple scenarios and contingencies related to financing and market conditions.
- Designed new processes and analytics to improve efficiency and leverage resources.
Genius Consultants Limited, Greater Noida | Sept. 2013 - Aug. 2015
- Provided value-added reporting and analysis to help drive business results, support better business decisions, and aid in effective planning.
- Supported the senior management team and corporate in developing and maintaining financial analysis and reports.
- Analyzed balance sheets, P&L, budget variances, and strategic scenarios.
- Provided solutions to information need increasing visibility to support better business decisions.
- Trained and coached accounting/finance concepts to non-accounting/finance managers.
- Updated management report with value-added comparative information and drove p&l analysis.
- Prepared accruals, account analysis, reconciliations, and audited contract compliance.
- Streamlined the forecasting, budgeting, reporting, and analysis processes.
- Coordinated the automation of the pricing tool to provide improved visibility to support business opportunities and drive growth.
YMCA Teen Centre, Brooklyn | Mar. 2011 - Aug. 2013
- Performing analysis, financial planning, and providing recommendations to the Financial Director to achieve strategic goals.
- Supporting enterprise costing initiatives including national brands (new product launches), tech services and R&D projects (formulation changes and product innovations), and marketing projects.
- Conducting in-depth analysis on projects and investments to determine ROI and optimiz investment allocation.
- Utilizing automated financial modeling tools to prepare financial and statistical data in support of new business initiatives and proposals.
- Performing product cost what-if-analysis and benchmark product costs across manufacturing facilities to identify potential cost-saving opportunities.
- Coordinating input from various departments to develop annual product standards (planning) and quarterly standards refresh for all bakery locations.
- Creating product blended standards as required to support sales system transactions.
- Performing the processing of monthly accruals and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary.
Hewlett Packard Careers, Gurgaon | Mar. 2010 - Apr. 2011
Associate Financial Analyst
- Provided input and assistance with financial advice and supporting documentation.
- Created and maintained purchase request summaries and debits for DHA procurements.
- Used knowledge and understanding of the DOD Financial Management Regulations (FMR), and other relevant governing policies, processes, and procedures in order to support mission objectives.
- Involved in budget and program financial reviews on a mid-year and/or annual basis.
- Developed, implemented, and updated a referral tracking database and related reporting.
- Assisted with compiling and developing budgets, monthly and quarterly operating reports.
- Created and implemented databases, developed queries, and set up complex financial reports.
MBA (Accounting and Finance) | VIPS | 2010
BBA, Indraprastha University | 2008
Languages Known: English & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Financial Analyst Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples