Resume of Facility Manager in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
FACILITY MANAGER- leveraging 6+ years of experience
Meticulous professional adept at leading a team of Facility Maintenance Technicians, placing maximum emphasis to the concerns and needs of the tenants. Well-versed with environmental health and safety guidelines relating to the built environment and legislative requirements. Tactically manages operations of all assigned facilities and construction activities.
- Excellent understanding of buildings and systems and the complex nature of their operation, particularly data centers.
- Extensive knowledge of building construction, repair, and maintenance.
- Financial and business acumen and a track record of managing large portfolios and contracts.
- Ability to implement and control facilities management programs and activities
- Capital Budget Development
- Sourcing Workflow Management
- Strategic Planning
- Interim Management
- Project Budgeting & Planning
- Contract Negotiation & Management
- Facility Maintenance
- Business Strategy
NISA Global (NISA Group of Companies), New Delhi Jan. 2020 – Present
- Oversee the implementation of policies, procedures and programs to ensure well-managed and well-maintained facilities.
- Act as the primary liaison with the client and leads staff in the coordination of services and activities, financials, vendors and manpower required for current and future needs of the building and operations.
- Administer overall financial and KPI performance of the business plan within the respective portfolio.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of facilities, high rise or campus ensuring that all services are effectively delivered and facility needs are met including custodial, life-safety, engineering and general maintenance.
- Initiate audit & control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments.
- Lead the facility management team in the supervision of maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance and operation of the facilities.
- Prepare and deliver consolidated reporting and reviews of all budgets, financial reports (monthly and quarterly), contracts, expenditures and purchase orders related to the facility and complex.
- Develop, prepare and explain the annual facility budget, quarterly forecasts, and business plans. Assist in development of capital budgets for the property.
Nouvel Facilities Pvt Ltd., New Delhi July. 2016 – Nov. 2019
- Facility Manager Operated the budget and forecast development and adherence and tracked costs and savings.
- Assisted in capital budget development and adherence. Evaluated and assured service levels are met, right size where appropriate with client concurrence.
- Developed, in conjunction with Sourcing Manager a sourcing plan that includes appropriate MWDBE bidders, assist with RFP/RFQ process in support of Client objectives.
- Monitored overall workflow to assure timely completion within established SLA's. Provided feedback to subordinates on workflow compliance.
- Reviewed dispatch matrices semiannually.
- Met and exceeded customer satisfaction rating. Worked closely with REM and engineering teams to assure the completion of scheduled PM's. Monitored capacity and responded to stakeholder approvals via the change control process.
Education – Facilities Management Pro at IFMA, Bangalore | 2016 Bachelor of Business Administration at Amity Business School, Noida | 2014 Certification – CFM - Certified Facility Manager from Saad Allah Management Training & Consultancy | 2019
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Facility Manager Resume Example, Resume Sample 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples