Resume of Executive Services Administrator in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
EXECUTIVE SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR- leveraging 5+ years of experience
Meticulous facilitation professional with intensive industry experience of over five years. Adept at collaborating closely with senior management and performing several advanced administrative and managerial duties. Ensures executive’s efficiency by undertaking various clerical, managerial and administrative tasks, and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Proven ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Well-versed with the latest industry-related technologies, tools, and services.
- Executive Administrative Assistance
- Office Administration
- Executive Support
- Executive Calendar Management
- Business Strategy
- Expense Reports
- Appointments and Correspondence Management
- Travel Arrangements
- Reporting and Documentation
Macquarie Group, New Delhi | Jan. 2020 – Present
Executive Services Administrator
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executives’ behalf.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary. Answer phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Welcome visitors and identify the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department.
- Manage calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters Handle printing, faxing, mail/overnight packages, copying, filing, and email/messages Sort and triage mail; maintain e-mail and other address directories.
- Manage office supplies Assist in the preparation and distribution of various meeting agendas and materials as well as attend meetings and prepare and distribute minutes and summaries
- Complete a variety of special projects including creating PowerPoint presentations, financial spreadsheets, special reports, and agenda material.
Ahvaan Trust, New Delhi | Jan. 2017– Nov. 2019
Executive Services Administrator
- Acted as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Managed information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managed executive's calendars and set up meetings
- Made travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Formatted information for internal and external communication drafting letters, memos, emails, presentations, and documents.
- Screened and directed phone calls and distributed correspondence.
- Maintained internal and external confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provided support to the executive team for specific tasks and responsibilities or on an as-needed basis.
- Communicated effectively with administrative staff, division/department leaders, and external contacts.
- Ensured proper maintenance requirements on equipment, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
Education – BBA in Business administration from Lovely Professional University | 2017
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
Executive Services Administrator Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples