Resume of Executive Secretary in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com|LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY- leveraging 10+ years of experience
Professional with an extensive experience of over 10 years in facilitation services. Provides administrative support, including scheduling, coordination, file management, and drafting communications. Proven background in assisting leaders with heavy calendar management and the ability to prioritize multiple stakeholders, functions, and tasks.
- Independently completes assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals.
- Proactive business partner with demonstrated customer service mindset, assumes ownership over solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment leveraging interpersonal skills to build good working trust-based relationships.
- Supports additional office services functions as part of the customer experience with a comprehensive understanding of space operations' best practices and standards.
- Company Secretarial Work
- Telephone Reception
- Interim Management
- Project Planning
- Travel Planning
- Meeting Planning
- Personal Assistance
Ernst and Young, New Delhi | Jan. 2019– Present
- Provide support the strategic objectives of the organization, by providing high-level support to the Executive Office (CEO and Chief of Staff) and other Global Senior Management Team Members.
- Manage schedules, calendars (internal and external), plan and organize travel and meetings, process expenses, and draft communications.
- Draft, edit and compile a wide variety of internal and external communications. Support knowledge management through maintenance of Teams, SharePoint or other relevant sites.
- Organize in-person and virtual meetings, including all scheduling, coordination, reminders, and logistics.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar in MS Outlook, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Manage and arrange end-to-end travel for Executive Office and Board meetings.
- Attend meetings when requested to record and produce minutes and manage videoconferencing.
- Maintain highly confidential information and files and with responsibility for managing time sensitive material.
- Prepare routine and complex correspondence, reports and presentations often using most advanced office technology including word processing, graphics and spreadsheets.
- Research, analyze and compile data and figures for presentations and proposals.
Accenture, New Delhi | July. 2015 – Nov. 2018
- Oversaw and managed the executive(s)' line of business, clients, and team.
- Developed new ways to add value and proactively took on new tasks to help the executive be more productive.
- Identified and recommended business solutions in the area of administrative support.
- Managed complex calendars, coordination of appointments, meetings and travel, as well as extensive rescheduling.
- Anticipated travel needs of executives and independently coordinated complex travel arrangements.
- Understood Accenture's collaboration & technology tools & recommending most effective options for calls and meetings involving a global audience.
- Arranged and coordinated on-site, off-site, virtual and hybrid meetings.
- Handled time and expense reporting. Prepared and reconciled travel expense reports, and reviewed all reports submitted to the supported leaders.
- Drafted & edited correspondence and PowerPoint decks (with graphs and charts) on the executive's behalf.
- Responded to e-mail and telephone inquiries from internal and external contacts; answer and redirect as appropriate.
- Supported and participated in business initiatives and other administrative tasks as assigned. Assisted with proposal development.
Airtel India, New Delhi | July. 2013 – Jun. 2015
- Contributed as a team member of the advisory board of the Vice President on projects, processes, and various business-related activities.
- Built collaborative relationships with internal and external groups, including global.
- Acted as the primary support on everything administrative including, but not limited to, coordinating meeting events and schedules, managing travel arrangements, managing calendars, and expense reporting.
- Prepared presentation materials for use in various meetings involving the leadership team within the organization.
- Coordinated all aspects of the Executives’ schedules, including a high volume of complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Assessed and understood the Executives’ needs and worked to meet them.
- Planned and coordinated management meetings including preparation of agendas, PowerPoints, minutes, communication with presenters, and follow-up on actions.
- Acted as the point of contact between the executive and internal or external colleagues. Handled correspondence directed to the Executive.
- Managed and processed monthly expense reports and purchase requests. Identified ways to improve processes and create standard work.
- Aided the Office Coordinator and Facility Coordinator. Maintained professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials.
Accor HQ, New Delhi | July. 2012 – Jun. 2013
Executive Assistance - Intern
- Provided secretarial and administrative office support in a team-oriented work environment.
- Scheduled, corresponded, and maintained confidential files and certifications, office supply and textbook orders, travel and event support, and front desk reception.
- Provided administrative support to supervisor or department. Prepared correspondence, including composing routine letters and memos.
- Scheduled appointments and maintains supervisor’s or department’s calendar.
- Made arrangements for meetings and conferences. Established and maintained confidential files. Ordered and maintained supplies for the department.
Education – Bachelor of Business Administration, Amity Global Business School, Noida | 2012
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
Executive Secretary Resume Sample, Sample Resumes 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples