Resume of Executive Chef in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
EXECUTIVE CHEF -leveraging 8+ years of experience
An accomplished executive chef with an unwavering commitment to culinary excellence. Possesses a diverse range of culinary expertise gained through years of hands-on experience in the food industry. A driven professional, dedicated to continuously pushing the boundaries of culinary artistry and leading high-performing teams in achieving outstanding results.
- Dextrous in maintaining the kitchen and surrounding areas in conditions that meet the company standards and health code regulations.
- An excellent communicator, negotiating seamlessly with a variety of organization-approved vendors and purchasing supplies, as well as the other required materials.
- Adaptively directing and assisting kitchen staff, in terms of meal and menu preparation, menu creation, meal plating, and food delivery.
- Attentive to client complaints and resolving their issues promptly and efficiently, thus making sure they leave with a wonderful and satisfactory experience.
- Effective at building and enhancing relationships with kitchen staff and customers, in order to enhance the organization’s image.
- Specialized in advanced culinary skills, including food preparation, flavor pairings, and other influential cooking practices.
- Fully familiar with and have a thorough understanding of FSSAI, and state and local regulations for handling food.
- Well-versed in interpersonal skills which helps in smooth interaction with guests and understanding their complex food orders.
- Culinary Excellence
- Food Safety
- Food Menu Preparations
- Food Preparations
- Customer Service
- Food Quality Control
- Kitchen Service Management
- Food Service
- Communication Skills
Madison Heights, Bangalore | Nov 2021 - Present
- Designing new recipes, planning menus, and selecting plate presentations to enhance the organization's brand image.
- Reviewing employee levels to achieve service, operational, and financial goals.
- Handling, hiring, and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers, and dishwashers.
- Performing administrative tasks, taking stock of food and equipment supplies, and doing purchase orders.
- Administrating, setting, and monitoring performance standards for kitchen staff.
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness,
- Interacting with guests and clients to monitor and assess satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly.
- Ensuring compliance with state, local, and company health, safety, sanitation, and alcohol awareness standards.
- Monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations, and delivering recognition and reward.
- Developing the culinary and stewarding budget and monitoring financial performance to ensure goals are met or exceeded and opportunities are identified and addressed.
- Continuously monitor and assist daily labor and food cost reporting sheets to ensure costs are trending within budgeted parameters.
- Working directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
The Daves, Bangalore | Jan 2018 - Oct 2021
- Assisted the executive chef and ensured the smooth work operation of the kitchen.
- Coordinated and participated in the preparation and cooking of various food items.
- Rolled out new culinary programs in conjunction with the marketing and culinary team.
- Provided operational plans to ensure adequate products and equipment were ordered for anticipated business levels.
- Checked and observed that all sections are prepared and ready for service at each meal period.
- Supported each section area, and ensured the flair, creativity, and quality standards for which the organization is renowned.
- Quality-checked the operational kitchen equipment and made sure it was maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
- Certified that workstations were cleaned down at the end of a meal period and the food was stored away in the appropriate manner.
- Trained and developed employees, and ensured that they have the necessary skills to perform kitchen duties.
- Observed as well as maintained the efficient flow of service and made sure that standards were constantly met during service periods.
- Responded efficiently and effectively to all customer requests and queries.
- Managed the completion of all administrative documentation including requisitions and internal transfers relevant to the department’s accountability.
The Courtyard by Royals, Bangalore | Jan 2016 - Dec 2017
Chef de a Partie
- Ensured consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and or buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards.
- Maintained proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage.
- Responsible for setting up, working, and closing down a section.
- Attended the daily "Line-up" check daily menus and discuss changes in your section with the sou’s chefs.
- Enforced that the recipe guides were followed and that all the dishes are consistent.
- Informed Food & Beverage service staff of menu specials and out-of-stock menu items.
- Managed the hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and coaching of employees; served as a role model.
- Followed all company and safety and security policies and procedures; reported maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager; completed safety training and certifications.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listened and responded appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Bangalore | Jul 2015 - Dec 2015
- Cleaned ovens, hoods, filters, drains, hot boxes, steam tables, flat boxes, and ceiling vents, according to schedule or as specified by the executive chef or chef of their respective area of responsibility.
- Assisted, the stewarding team, and restaurant outlets, in the cleaning and organizing of the food and beverage outlets.
- Maintained organization and ensure proper storage and cleaning of all rolling stock and racks, silver, presoaking, and operation of dish machine.
- Post Graduation Diploma in Culinary Arts, Madras Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bhopal, May 2014 - Jun 2015
- B.Sc in Culinary Arts, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal, Jul 2011 - Apr 2014
Languages Known- English, Hindi, and Kannada
Executive Chef Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples