Resume of Executive Buyer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
EXECUTIVE BUYER-leveraging +11 years of experience
Dynamic, energetic and results-driven Executive Buyer with 11 years of progressive work experience in a multi-cultural environment with career defined by progressively responsible and diversified experience in competitive business environment, dedicated individual with experience within fashion retailing industry, demonstrating knowledge in buying, product sourcing, merchandising and account management. Exceeds goals with an effective management style, superior communication skills and strategic business development planning. Successfully secures sales and revenue by capitalizing on growth opportunities.
Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity and implementing initiatives to achieve substantial cost reductions. Collaborative communicator strengthens and empowers cross functional teams to drive performance improvements, and negotiations with suppliers to purchase products at best cost.
- Experience in developing and maintaining sourcing vision, processes, and organization for selecting, managing, and developing the enterprise's strategic suppliers for various industries.
- Executed unified processes and initiatives that improve cost, quality, delivery, and service criteria and foster long-term collaborative relationships with the vendors.
- Working knowledge of SAP - MM Module, Dialogys (Renault System) - Electronic Parts Catalog (EPC), Oracle 11i and MC Remedy Systems.
- Skilled in collaborating with both suppliers and external departments to support the realisation of business and financial objectives.
- Expertise in implementing cost saving measures to achieve reduction or rejection of raw materials, negotiating with vendors; developed a cost saving tracker for the same.
- Honed with a cross cultural exposure with a merit of negotiating with suppliers across globe.
- Proficient in rationalizing the vendors providing services, including rate negotiations and managing the vendor & transportation registration after negotiation of rate as per the market.
- Market Analysis
- Brand Promotion
- Contract Negotiation
- Revenue Enhancement
- Account Management
- Inventory Maintenance
- Client Services
- Sales Evaluation
- Personnel Management
- Merchandise & Display
- New Vendor Procurement
- Team Training & Mentoring
- Trend Anticipation & Forecast
- Strategic Business Development
- Quality Management
Bellurbis LLC, Greater Noida Jan. 2019 – Oct. 2021
- Trained, supervised and developed a staff of three consisting of merchandise assistants and interns, ensuring optimal performance and compliance with company goals and objectives.
- Developed and executed strategies for merchandise assortments, vendor relations management, and marketing cadences management.
- Utilized strong leadership skills and communication expertise to maximize sales and profitability. Negotiated costs, vendor margin support, and wholesale pricing resulting in increased sales of 5% over previous year and improved gross margin rate of 1.5%.
- Operated as team leader responsible for communicating financial strategies to vendors and department heads, resulting in increased cohesiveness, improved efficiency, and enhanced effectiveness.
- Evaluated profitability for in-season sales, financial and inventory performance and suggested adjustments as needed. Adjustments to merchandise increased quarterly profits by $66.5m vs. plan.
- Created seasonal financial plans to guarantee optimal inventory investment, increase merchandise flow, and reduce markdowns ultimately maximize profitability.
- Reviewed historical data and joined forces with the buying team ensuring the right collections were placed in stores at the optimal time.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Sept. 2016 – Dec 2018
- Assisted Senior Buyer in men's tailored clothing purchases.
- Forecasted consumer buying patterns based on sales trends and economic conditions monitoring.
- Observed and managed stock levels within department and contributed to preparation and execution of financial plans.
- Ensured timely and efficient product flow by partnering with vendors and distribution centres and shipment tracking.
- Maintained open communication while partnering with cross-functional teams to meet a tight deadline for the store launch.
- Lead merchandising discussions on a weekly basis and managing open to buy to adequately fill separate stand-alone and shop-in-shop budgets for 80 stores.
- Developed business relationships with each partner to help support growth by analyzing weekly performance results and evaluating competitive landscapes.
- Collaborated with franchisees on pricing and promotion strategy including permanent markdowns that coincide with financial targets.
- Prepared and executed an assortment building process during tri-annual buy trips by the franchise.
- Refined product range based upon ongoing financial analysis of sales, margin, best sellers, poor performers, and markdowns.
- Developed international only product as an opportunity to fulfil specific market needs and further increase revenue.
- Assured product standards are appropriate for franchisees and communicating any legal, testing or quality control requirements to vendors and global buying teams.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Oct. 2013 – Aug. 2016
- Responded to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes or cancellations.
- Contacted suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other issues, review requisitions, orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Prepared, maintained and reviewed purchasing files, reports, and price list to compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Maintained a good relationship with the customers and provided them excellent customer service.
- Collected W-9 and ACH information from the new vendors to put on the database before approving them as vendors.
- Interacted and worked closely with vendors to obtain desired products on time examine, select and purchase at the best price- merchandise consistent with quality, specification requirements and other factors.
- Negotiated prices, discounted terms and transportation arrangements for merchandise.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Jan. 2012 – Sep. 2013
- Obtained the products and services needed for the company with the most suitable quality to meet those needs at the lowest long-term total cost.
- Performed all general purchasing, direct purchasing, indirect purchasing activities necessary to support engineering, R&D, weld engineering, corporate office, and the manufacturing plants.
- Worked with engineering and other groups to develop and execute strategies for tooling sourcing and purchasing. Reviewed engineering drawings and confirming category match based on supplier capability.
- Prepared and executed RFQs to approved suppliers for quotations and lead time. Reviewed, compared and analyzed quotes, then issue POs upon approval of senior management.
- Negotiated on pricing, payment terms, lead time, delivery due date and other options available. Analyzed and evaluated quality, cost, delivery, development, management and financial.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Sept. 2010 – Dec 2011
- Researched inventory records to determine if parts on hand are in the sufficient or excess quantities, developing action plans to rebalance the demand versus supply position.
- Recommended schedule maintenance based on an analysis of the information contained in the facts purchasing system.
- Maintained appropriate records to support material acquisition decision and to perform related analyses as needed.
- Used a combination of internal tools and reports, while communicating with CRM and suppliers, to effectively expedite the delivery of the product.
- Managed SRN's with assigned catalogue product group to enable a timely disposition of the non-conforming product.
- Negotiated adjustments involving the replacement of items not conforming to purchase specifications and ensuring appropriate credit is received.
- Coordinated with supply chain management to ensure the maintenance of proper inventory levels.
- Lead and motivated the team of assistant buyers through personalized training activities. Managed cost accountability process related to assigned catalogue groups.
Bachelor’s of Business Administration (Marketing) | Amity University | 2010
Languages Known : English & Hindi
~References and other document’s available
Executive Buyer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples