Resume of Exam Controller in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
EXAM CONTROLLER -leveraging 15+ years of experience
A determined examination controller, maintaining the highest standards of examination administration, and ensuring fairness, accuracy, and integrity in the evaluation process. Expertise in regulatory compliance and commitment to continuous improvement of the examination process while upholding academic excellence and providing a fair and transparent platform for evaluating student performance.
- Examination Controller with a proven track record in managing and overseeing examination processes in the education sector.
- Adept at developing and implementing efficient examination systems, ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines, and maintaining the integrity and security of examination procedures.
- Extensive experience in managing the end-to-end examination process, including exam scheduling, question paper preparation, invigilation, result processing, and certification
- Proficient in managing examination-related data, including student records, mark sheets, and statistical analysis of results.
- Skilled in analysing and streamlining examination processes to enhance efficiency, accuracy, and reliability.
- Diligent in ensuring the quality and integrity of examination procedures and implementing measures to prevent malpractices validating the accuracy and reliability of examination results.
- Curriculum Development
- Mentoring Teachers and Students
- Exam Control
- Syllabus Preparation
- Establishing SOPs
- Quality Improvement
- Course Material Preparation
- Department Functions
- Communication Skills
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi | Nov 2020 - Present
- Serving as the principal officer-in-charge of the conduct of examinations and tests of the university and declaration of their results.
- Conducting exams for all programs of study offered by the university.
- Ensuring that the pre-examination work such as timetable, admit card, production of the set question paper, issuing of hall tickets etc. is done in a timely done by the respective team members.
- Preparation and declaration of results and ensuring that the post-examination work such as grading sheet, transcript, degree certificate etc. is timely done.
- Undertaking to digitalize the entire examination and facilitate building insights on OBE & Overall improvement.
- Organizing subject and course feedback and submitting report to respective personnel in charge.
- Regularly updating the manual on SOPs for examinations and related matters.
- Responsible for proper documentation of the unused answer scripts, unused convocation certificates, unused degree certificates etc.
- Making comprehensive reports for the academic council on term-end examination results and consequent actions thereon.
- Responsible for timely communicate of any cancellation or postponement of any exams if the circumstances so warrant.
- Initiating disciplinary action against the student(s), paper setters, examiners, moderators or any other person connected with the examination and found guilty of malpractices in relation to the examination.
- Implementing and leading a continuous quality improvement process throughout service areas, focusing on systems/process improvement.
- Reviewing from time to time, the results of university examinations and forwarding reports thereon to the Academic Council.
Birla Institute of Management, Noida | Jan 2010 - Oct 2020
Head of Department-Management
- Maintained the general discipline of the students and staff of the Department.
- Oversaw the smooth functioning of the department and ensured consistent provision for academic ambience.
- Managed and motivated all departmental staff, to enable the students to receive skilled education in the subject, in a positive, encouraging and effective working environment.
- Ensured the development of the curriculum to keep up to date with relevant changes and to encourage a wide range of activities to learn the subject with practical skills.
- Prepared the annual budget in consultation with the Dean of the School for the financial year and submitted to the Registrar before the end of January of each year with necessary justification for the proposed additional laboratory spaces, if any and procurement of equipment, machinery, instrument, computer, software, etc.
- Appointed Class committees, Class Advisors, Faculty Advisors, etc. for the department and arrange to make teaching-learning student-centric.
- Arranged to pass the semester-end examinations results by the Class Committee and forward it to the Controller of Examination /Dean, Academic Courses for publication and record.
- Proposed new programs/courses and increase the intake in consultation with the Dean of the School and faculty.
- Oversaw the teaching performance, research activities and funded projects of all faculty of his/her department.
- Organized Seminars / Conferences / symposiums / workshop / training programs on topics of relevance and importance to the department with financial support from external agencies.
- Responsible and accountable for setting and advancing the academic strategy of the Department in line with Faculty and University strategic plans and direction
Amity University, Noida | Jan 2007 - Dec 2010
- Developed curricula and delivered course material.
- Conducted research, fieldwork, and investigations, and wrote up reports.
- Published research, attended conferences, delivered presentations, and network with others in the field.
- Travelled to other universities or academic settings to participate in learning opportunities and gain experience.
- Participated in committee, departmental, and faculty meetings.
- Provided training and mentoring to teaching assistants and junior lecturers.
- Reviewed methods and teaching materials and made recommendations for improvement.
- Assisted with student recruitment, interviews, and academic counselling sessions.
- Attended Conference on Protocols of Paper Creation.
- Attended the workshop on Exam Paper Conduction and Syllabus Analysis.
- Attended All India Meeting on Examination Conduction.
- Ph.D. in Management, Graphic Era University, Dehradun | Jul 2002 - Dec 2006
- MBA in Marketing Management, Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur | Jul 2000 - Jun 2002
- BBA in Management, Amity University, Jaipur | Jul 1997 - Apr 2000
Languages Known- English, and Hindi
Exam Controller Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples