Resume of Estimator in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
ESTIMATOR -leveraging 6+ years of experience
Meticulous estimator with over 8 years of consistent contribution in the construction industry. Proficient at setting realistic deadlines, estimating project duration, and identifying and implementing cost-effective remedies. Ensures accurate budgeting and planning, and supports the robust control of projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously within deadlines.
- Estimating experience and knowledge of residential construction and reading and analyzing blueprints.
- Exercises responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources, and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- Experience using industry estimating software, such as Timberline, Heavy Bid, and MII Estimating systems.
- Ensures cost data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely, and coordinated.
- Project Estimation
- Construction Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Value Engineering
- ProEst Scheduler
- Project Bidding
- Data Analysis
Black & Veatch, Noida | Sept. 2018 – Present
- Provide direction and specialized assistance for the resolution of challenging and complex estimating problems.
- Project the cost of upcoming projects and provide information by developing the conceptual, definitive, man-hour, and equipment factored total installed cost estimates.
- Create and maintain estimates and purchase orders in Database Software.
- Estimate new plans and elevations including plan options and be able to reconcile those plan options.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of job-cost budgets in the database system.
- Develop and maintain accurate plan take-offs and process plan changes.
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, drawings, and specifications.
Worley, Greater Noida | Jan. 2016– Aug. 2018
- Determined the influence of factors of production on the cost of services and products.
- Developed and maintained relationships with company vendors and contractors and managed their bids.
- Analyzed cost using bid data to prepare detailed reports and presented them to management and stakeholders.
- Ensured alignment between the cost estimate and the project schedule and execution strategy.
- Assisted in Projects Services group in organizing the Cost Control Estimate.
- Maintained document trail to facilitate internal audits of the critical commercial internal control system.
- Education –BTech Structural Engineering Manipal Institute of Technology | 2016
- Certificates – Professional Certificate in Construction Estimating San Diego State University (online)
Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
Estimator Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples