Resume of Environmental Engineer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER-leveraging 5+ years of experience
Methodical environmental engineer with a five years background in contamination assessment, reviewing, and auditing. Acquainted with international standards and regulations and develops Quality and Environmental Management Systems accordingly. Utilizes Data modeling techniques to produce detailed and meticulous reports.
- Evaluates the environmental impact of a company’s operations through technical audits, site assessments, and innovative management systems.
- Skilled at gathering and interpreting data to create designs and address environmental issues.
- Well-versed with various safety standards, environmental protocols, and industry-related legal norms.
- Efficiently uses technical software like AutoCAD and SAS
- Contamination Assessment
- Regulatory compliance
- Documentation and Reporting
- Environmental Management
- Risk assessment
Deutsche Bahn, New Delhi Jan. 2020– Present
- Prepare compliance reports for New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) and Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT).
- Prioritize safety and ensure zero harm to all employees, clients, contractors, the business, and the environment.
- Field investigations, managing third parties, and sub-contractors providing guidance and technical advice.
- Plan, implement, and review activities to develop and maintain Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
- Update and Expand the company’s Quality Management System (QMS) with incidents, fixes, and improvements.
- Coordinate with external quality assurance auditors and technicians to ensure legal compliance.
Accenture, Noida | Jul. 2017 – Dec. 2019
- Executed on-ground field works at contaminated sites involving the collection of soil, sediment, surface, and groundwater samples and supervision of contractors.
- Evaluated and distilled field and analytical data to Prepare scientific and technical reports for superiors.
- Assisted in solving complex environmental issues by working as part of a broad team.
- Coordinated with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by timely closer of audit points.
- Aided in the organization of the necessary surveys regarding regulation updates and evolutions.
- Education – B.Tech. (Environmental Engineering) DTU Delhi - Delhi Technological University 2017
- Certificates – Global Environmental Management (Technical University Denmark; Coursera)
Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
Environmental Engineering Resume Samples, Environment Engineer Resume Sample 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples