Resume of Education & Skill Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
EDUCATION AND SKILL MANAGER-leveraging 5+ years of experience
Education and Skill Manager with extensive leadership experience in staff development, process and productivity improvements, performance management, and curriculum design. Highly skilled in content development, creating learning programs and initiatives, and leveraging learning solutions to achieve education goals. Demonstrated success in establishing best practices to sustain business goals and advance training initiatives.
- Proficient in creating and executing learning strategies and programs
- Skilled in evaluating individual and organizational development needs.
- Adept at working closely with timetabling officers to ensure all curriculum activity is scheduled effectively for maximizing student engagement.
- Competent at developing and implementing innovative teaching practices in consultation with the head of education and head of teaching and learning.
- Accountable for assessment processes and data entry, making sure all data is accounted for safely stored.
- Responsible for ensuring that suitable and sufficient risk assessments are undertaken for activities within the HE department.
- Office Management
- Curriculum Development
- Lesson Planning and Review
- Database Administration
- Data-Driven Instruction
- Performance Evaluation
- Document Preparation
- Policy Implementation and review
- Program Management
VIPS, Lucknow | Jan. 2019 – Present
Education and Skill Manager
- Observe and evaluate program delivery and curriculum implementation at the school and ensure regular child assessments occur along the school readiness pathway.
- Regularly conducts observations in all classrooms and provides ongoing feedback on curriculum implementation, classroom management, and lesson planning, by utilizing the available SEM tools and resources.
- Monitor and implement positive behavior strategies, including but not limited to, observing and evaluating the implementation of teacher-selected strategies, utilizing positive behavior support tools and processes, and regularly coaching staff members on Early Childhood and Company best practices.
- Understand and articulate, to school staff and families, company brand philosophy, core values, and selling points of curricula.
- Responsible for staying up-to-date on company program offerings and ensuring the school operates with the most up-to-date curriculum/program expectations.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities.
Maharaja Agarsen Public School, Lucknow | Apr. 2016 – Dec 2018
Education and Skill Manager
- Developed and coordinated the sexual and relationship violence prevention initiatives on campus.
- Mentored student volunteer leaders to facilitate discussions with their peers to address issues of sexual and relationship violence prevention.
- Created opportunities for the peer leaders to advance both personally and academically.
- Assessed the needs of students and made appropriate referrals to offices on campus, in relation to sexual and relationship violence issues.
- Supported students in crisis, offering counseling and support, as needed.
- Presented workshops locally, regionally, at national conferences for higher education.
- Created and taught a course entitled, "Facilitating Human Sexuality Discussion Groups ".
Education – Masters of Education | Lucknow University | 2016
Bachelor of Education | Delhi University | 2013
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Education and Skill Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples