Resume of Doctor in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
DOCTOR -leveraging 11+ years of experience
Board-certified general practitioner with expertise in large regional trauma centres and private healthcare systems. Capable of performing patient assessments, diagnostic tests, and non-surgical/surgical procedures in adult and paediatric populations for a variety of acute and chronic illnesses. Collaborates with interdisciplinary teams to improve care coordination and access. Mentors future physicians in academic, clinical, and research settings to promote quality, evidence-based practise.
- Proficient in responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Skilled in ordering lab tests and interpreting the test results.
- Adept in maintaining confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Skillful in collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Adroit in promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Capable in meeting targets set by the government for specified treatments, e.g. child immunization.
- Accomplished in discussing and evaluating new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Vascular Surgery
- General Surgery
- Differential Diagnosis
- Patient Examination
- Internal Medicine
- Systems Assessment
- Critical Care
- Lab/Imaging Interpretation
- Healthcare Quality Improvement
- Clinical Research Protocols
- Multidisciplinary Care Coordination
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
Apollo Hospitals, Noida Jan. 2017 – Oct. 2021
- Cared for patients with diabetes, hypertension, lipid disease, heart disease, Tuberculosis, and Leprosy.
- Advised patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Analyzed records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose the medical condition of the patient.
- Collected, recorded, and maintained patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Explained procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitored patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Prescribed or administered medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
Seven Consultancy, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
- Provided and managed direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment for a specified patient population.
- Prescribed pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Referred patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Trained and supervised medical students and residents engaged in special activities and procedures, as appropriate.
- Managed the daily operations of a specific medical program, patient care unit, or research function.
- Coordinated the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
- Followed established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Participated in specified health promotion, education, and/or prevention programs.
wellOwise Noida Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
- Administered prescribed oral medications, under the written direction of the physician or as directed by a home care nurse or aide, and ensure patients take their medicine.
- Provided patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Cared for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, or assisting with their personal care.
- Planned, purchased, prepared, or served meals to patients or other family members, according to prescribed diets.
- Accompanied clients to doctors' offices or on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance, and companionship.
- Provided patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as caring for infants, preparing healthy meals, living independently, or adapting to disability or illness.
- Massaged patients or apply preparations or treatments, such as liniment, alcohol rubs, or heat--lamp stimulation.
Max Hospitals, Greater Noida Mar. 2011 – Feb. 2012
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in communities for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
Metro Group of Hospitals, Greater Noida Jan. 2011 – Apr. 2011
- Scheduled patient appointments, answer phones, complete referrals Complete registration quickly and cordially for all new patients.
- Provided administrative/clinical support for one physician.
- Resolved and clarified issues with patient medications and collaborate with local pharmacies.
- Accurately entered procedure codes, diagnosis codes and patient information into billing software.
- Confirmed patient information, collect co-pays and verify insurance.
- Consistently informed patients of their financial responsibilities prior to services being rendered.
- Remained up-to-date with all insurance requirements, including the details of patient financial responsibility, fee-for-service and managed care plans.
- Administered medications and assisted in diagnostic testing for HIV-positive patients.
- Responsible for primary care, case management, and medication management.
- Assessed patients and documented their medical histories.
- Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment, and maintained patient flow.
- Experienced with various medical conditions including Parkinson's, Dementia, Diabetes, Cancer, Alzheimer's and Paget's disease.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Greater Noida Sept. 2010 – Dec. 2010
- Responsible for receiving, qualifying, and processing sleep therapy orders from physicians.
- Worked closely with centers to ensure that the needs of patients and physicians are taken care of.
- Ensured that the billing paperwork for each sleep therapy patient is processed efficiently and effectively.
- Requested documentation from a senior doctor, Review chart notes, sleep studies, and delivery tickets to confirm that all Medicare guidelines and procedures have been met.
- Resolved occurring issues with patients regarding payment and eligibility.
- Accurately reported births, deaths, and outbreaks of contagious diseases to governmental authorities.
- Attended an average of 125 patients per week to repair injuries, and prevent and treat diseases.
- Treated pediatric patients with minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns.
- Monitored patients' condition and progress and re-evaluated treatments as necessary.
- Lead hospital prevention and health promotions to increase awareness of health-related issues.
Education – MBBS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi 2011
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Doctor Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples