Resume of Design Engineer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
DESIGN ENGINEER -leveraging 7+ years of experience
Detail-oriented design engineer with expertise in designing safe and compliant designs to client scope and timescale in accordance with current industry and group standards. Conceptualizes structural and architectural details in three dimensions and prepares meticulous designs with a demonstrated experience in both civil and commercial sectors.
- Advanced proficiency in construction management software, such as BuildSmart and Smartsheet.
- In-depth knowledge of construction industry regulations, and national and international Codes like IS, and IBC
- Capable of implementing the micro-architecture, targeting cutting-edge technology nodes, and balancing energy efficiency, performance, and area constraints.
- Efficient in estimating budgets and cost caps for new designs.
- STAAD pro. Modeling
- Revit and AutoCAD
- Joint Calculations
- SPR / NAVISWORK
- IS 800
- Structural Design
- Infrastructure Development
- Seismic Design
Larsen & Toubro, Bangalore | Sep. 2018 – Present
- Prepare production drawings including fabrication drawings, installation and assembly drawings, mission equipment installations and interface, and detail drawings, ensuring drawings meet current company standards.
- Carry out 3D modeling of designs to validate the form, fit & function.
- Assist with the structural analysis and design of buildings, transportation-related facilities as well as industrial facilities using structural steel, concrete, and masonry construction materials.
- Design concrete and steel members such as slabs, footings, columns, and beams.
- Perform field inspection of facilities and transit-related structures as needed.
- Prepare and check detailed technical designs including calculations, drawings, and risk assessments.
- Propose and develop value-engineered alternative solutions (during design or construction phases).
Brunel India Pvt. Ltd., Noida | Jan. 2015 – Aug. 2018
- Performed structural analysis and design using the applicable building and design codes and standards.
- Provided design sketches and supervises, coordinated, and reviews the work of drafting technicians.
- Reviewed infrastructural design documents, and specifications and developed their design solutions and modifications.
- Prepared construction drawings and specifications for a variety of project types.
- Learned to manage small and medium projects and assisted senior staff on larger projects.
- Prepared project calculations for concrete, structural steel, timber, and masonry.
Education- BSc (Civil Engineering), NIMS University Jaipur | 2015
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
Design Engineer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples