Resume of Departmental Secretary in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
DEPARTMENTAL SECRETARY-leveraging 6+ years of experience
A highly motivated and devoted Departmental Secretary with over 6 years of experience as a clerical and administrative assistant in the education industry, who is a self-starter and capable of working effectively on a team. A committed, motivated, and experienced Departmental Secretary who can assess data and make well-informed decisions that foster shared ownership. Known for planning, scheduling, and providing resources to the staff and parents in order to promote parent/community ties, as well as taking the initiative and fulfilling deadlines. Proven ability to establish unique grooming approaches and evaluation criteria in order to get superior results and help the academic institution improve.
- Highly experienced in providing office administrative and secretarial services in an academic setting
- Profound knowledge of record-keeping principles and filing systems
- Experience handling confidential communications and student records and all standard office equipment.
- Adept at maintaining confidentiality at all times, showing discretion and diplomacy, and working in a safe manner adhering to local and legal requirements
- Responsible for the ordering of office supplies for the Head of Department
- Skilled at closely monitoring the students to proactively identify at-risk scenarios and identify opportunities to develop, implement, measure, and improve academic success strategies. Guide the students about curriculum changes and assessment methods.
- Proficient in creating an effective collaborative environment with students, parents, and the community to maximize student learning, academic performance, and social growth.
- Holistic Development of Students
- Developing Student Interactions
- Resourceful Academic Advisor
- Personable & Approachable
- Internship Coordination
- Engaging Public Speaker
- Personable & Approachable
- Graduate & Post Graduate Mentoring
Pace Institute for Girls, California | Jan. 2019 – Present
- Maintained schedules and calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Prepared student’s reports by collecting information Maintained office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipated needed supplies; placing and expediting an order for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Organized work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiation telecommunications.
- Provided guidance and leadership to staff emphasize the importance of the program achieving high standards of quality, internally and through public and private sector partnerships.
- Monitored the implementation of the responsibilities of employees through observation, monthly supervisory meetings, team meetings, and review of files and documentation.
- Resolved community complaints about the programs, seeking input from staff, parents, or the board as needed.
- Monitored the program's administrative cost, assuring it did not exceed the allowed amount.
- Maintained open lines of communications with the grantee personnel.
St. Francis College, California | Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
Lead Departmental Secretary
- Performed duties of the secretary including answering phones, greeting patients, scheduling appointments, and entering daily billing.
- Developed procedures that ensure effective implementation of existing and new LSTM policies/procedures
- Maintained Departmental financial accounts and ensured that registers of Departmental postgraduate students and publications are kept up to date
- Prepared presentations In charge of office computer equipment In charge of office budget Interview patients in order to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms.
- Operate office equipment such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, and other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories and medical records.
- Perform bookkeeping duties, such as credits and collections, preparing and sending financial statements and bills, and keeping financial records.
Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Higher Education Administration | Northeastern University, Boston, USA
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Departmental Secretary Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples