Resume of Data Analyst in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
SENIOR DATA ANALYST-leveraging +10 years of experience
Highly analytical and process-oriented Data Analyst with in-depth knowledge of database types; research methodologies; and big data capture, curation, manipulation and visualization. Proficient in identifying efficiencies and problem areas within data streams, while communicating needs for projects. Adept at receiving and monitoring data from multiple data streams, including Access, SQL and Excel data sources.
Bringing forth the ability to synthesise quantitative information and interact effectively with colleagues and clients. Proven track record of generating summary documents for senior management for monthly and quarterly audit and compliance reporting
- Proficient in working closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Skilled at analyzing data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Accomplished at creating and maintaining rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Adept at defining and implementing data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
- Expert at developing and maintaining databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and building scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets.
- Rich experience in evaluating organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets
- Data Warehousing
- Advanced Data Mining
- Business Intelligence
- Data StructuresRegression Analysis
- Data Technologies
- Experimental Design & Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Quantitative Methods
- Data Science Research Methods
- Research Data Management
- Python-Statistical Programming
Bellurbis LLC, Greater Noida Jan. 2019 – Oct. 2021
Senior Data Analyst
- Utilized excel functionality to gather, compile and analyze data from pivot tables and created graphs and charts. Provided analysis on any claims data discrepancies in reports or dashboards.
- Key team member responsible for requirements gathering, design, testing, validation, and approval of sole analyst charged with leading the corporate efforts to achieve CQL (council on quality leadership)accreditation.
- Developed an advanced excel spreadsheet for caseworkers to capture data from consumers.
- Created charts and graphs Microsoft excel for reporting findings, performed all the analysis required to submit the study to a medical journal, used in national speaking engagements by the executive sponsor of the project.
- Designed all the corporate dashboards used by the executives and board members.
- Researched, compiled, analyzed, and reported various operational claims data from multiple sources.
- Performed detailed analysis on key trends and findings; summarized and presented findings to managers.
Space Consultants, Greater Noida Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
- Supported the acquisition process of supply chain management for materials for JNJ – advanced sterilization products.
- Planned, created, and executed the bi-annual cycle count Sox compliance program; ensures customer requirements are met, are conducted in accordance with policies and procedures of JNJ-ASP.
- Created the program charter, baseline plan, and other management components; ensured resource requirements are available, performed risk analysis, planned tasks in conjunction with operations/ongoing projects to meet contractual goals and objectives.
- Proposed recommendations for changes, risk avoidance, fast-tracking, and alternative methods to achieve project objectives without interruption of receiving an inspection, quality inspection, and production/manufacturing activities.
- Identified and addressed critical issues, took initiative, and implemented action plans to improve project performance.
- Communicated project status through project and program reviews compiled reports metrics in the standardized format to management and finance.
- Identified ways to improve project productivity and implementation of appropriate project management methodologies.
- Coordinated cross‐functional activities with quality assurance. Received inspection, manufactured, purchased, engineered, inventory control, and shipping and receiving, to ensure a smooth flow of materials through the making process.
- Processed and transacted all requisitions for parts and materials through sap on a daily basis. Created, managed and stored material disposition authorization (MDA) forms for Sox compliance.
- Effectively managed the end of the life cycle for surplus and obsolete inventories to help control scrap reduce inefficiencies in the making process and control waste.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Sept. 2013 – May 2015
- Managed and coordinated BI and reporting and process redesign initiatives to support financial, lending, accounting and remarketing services.
- Elicited, analyzed and validated requirements to identify BI redesign initiatives and demonstrated how technology solutions supported the redesigned business process flow.
- Operated as change champion through education, leading change, and influencing positive outcomes.
- Focal point of contact for addressing the reporting needs for Call Centres’ executive management.
- Led data integration and migration efforts of merging business applications and data repositories between Marketwise and JM Family Enterprises Identified and documented opportunities for new technology solutions to support reengineered business processes through interactive JAD sessions; provided recommendations for technology selection.
- Created new reporting solutions, introduced dashboard presentation technology merging business process rules with workforce management reporting, improving call centre workflow efficiency.
- Planned and successfully managed multiple application and reporting upgrade migration projects increasing billing and collection department efficiency by 39% over a 14 month period.
- Made substantial contribution in preparing and presenting reports and analysis, predictive modeling and other data mining results using SSIS, Excel and Access applications.
- Reliably aided the Underwriting, Actuarial, and Finance and Claims departments with innovative business intelligence and statistical analysis.
- Defined a large list of related variables using mining techniques including principle components and classification of large datasets to develop business judgment using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Excel charts/pivot tables.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Jan. 2011 - Aug. 2013
Junior Data Analyst
- Identified data discrepancies in key business reports that were leading to incorrect reporting of crucial financial data.
- Worked with engineers to fix data tables and queries to eliminate discrepancies.
- Introduced new and formal technical requirements and QA documents to define formal processes for quality assurance, business task initiation, and completion.
- Held full responsibility for the research, troubleshooting, and utilization of the Omniture web analytics tool and its tracking and reporting functions to ensure all business reporting data elements were accurate.
- Fostered the utilization of SQL and Excel in managing all data transformation, mappings, and migrations for multiple clients.
- Secured additional information from numerous linked servers connected to SQL and Oracles tables using queries.
- Prepared and presented SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)/Hyperion reports, which detailed risk characteristics and location.
- Coordinated with the Information Technology department with regard to documented business designs and unit test plans in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Performed quality assurance testing, created test cases and test plans for data warehouse projects and QA testing.
- Demonstrated understanding of data requirements and the StubHub organization to document requirements for data warehouse projects including a key marketing project to gauge marketing channel performance.
Master’s in Data Science | Indian Institute of Management , Calcutta | 2011
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science | Indraprastha University , Lucknow | 2008
Certificates : Coursera Johns Hopkins Data Science Certification | INFORMS Certified Analytics Professional
Technical Skills: Power user of Excel, Minitab, Tableau; Google Analytics, AdWords, SAS Enterprise Miner, SQL and Project
Languages Known : English & Hindi
~References and other document’s available
Data Analyst Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples