Resume of Customer Service Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER-leveraging 12+ years of experience
Customer Service Manager with a proven track record of enhancing team performance on customer service metrics and meeting SLAs. Capable of motivating teams and developing underperforming individuals into potential managers. Proactive, dynamic, and skilled troubleshooter, with a strong emphasis on developing and implementing process improvements to support company growth and technical innovation. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to operate under pressure while maintaining high levels of service are all required.
- Expertise in creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Proficiency in developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Experienced in implementing an effective customer loyalty program.
- Expert in maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Responsible in assess service statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
- Customer Service Management
- Complaint Resolution
- Retail Operations Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Front-End Supervision
- Sales & Margin Improvement
- Teambuilding & Training
- Cost-Reduction Strategies
- Order Fulfillment
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida | Jan. 2019 – Present
Senior Customer Service Manager
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures define and communicate customer service standards oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels.
- Work in conjunction with engineering on new business opportunities that may advance to the product development stage.
- Avoid bad receivables recommend and implement price adjustments quote follow-up quotations statistics work with outside sales representatives to best serve the customers.
- Developed all reports used to understand and promote work productivity improvements.
- Responsible for the supervision of a staff of twenty-eight people within the customer service department responsible for providing the best level of customer service to the customers.
- Responsible for building positive customer relationships, sales growth, and the accuracy of customer accounts and transactions.
- Evaluate and analyze and develop contact center metrics and quality assurance scores to develop more efficient and effective operations.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
Senior Customer Service Manager
- Managed a team of 8-10 consultants at varying skill levels, driving engagement, morale, and collaboration within the direct team
- Supervised consultants answering calls and emails and potentially chat messages from customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, backorder inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process
- Provided extensive coaching and counseling to assist consultants in meeting customer satisfaction, resolution targets, exceeding customer expectations, building customer loyalty, and taking advantage of sales opportunities
- Conducted side-by-side observations and quality assurance (call monitoring) reviews
- Made recommendations and/or take corrective action to manage performance as appropriate and be an integral part of the disciplinary and termination process
- Worked closely with Human Resources and Senior Leadership to address and resolve employee issues
Genius Consultants Limited, Greater Noida | Sept. 2013 - Aug. 2015
Customer Service Manager
- Coordinated and supervised the daily activities of the team, and sets priorities and goals for the team, such as periodic objectives, key milestones, performance metrics and standards, etc.
- Coached, mentored, and trained employees, providing input to employee performance evaluations.
- Demonstrated accountability for the results of the production or support operations team.
- Provides input on resources planning, policy development, and setting guidelines.
- Applied acquired expertise to analyze and solve problems without a clear precedent.
- Ensured overall guidelines and procedures are being followed, quality is of the company and departmental standards, and demonstrates responsibility for the overall compliance of team operations.
- Monitored production and respective results of the team: oversees the incoming call queue and tracks calls, call volumes, customer wait times, and escalated calls or customer complaints, etc.
Anix Systems Pvt. Ltd., Greater Noida | Mar. 2011 - Aug. 2013
Associate Customer Service Manager
- Managed a call center that consisted of inbound and outbound representatives by setting goals, monitoring calls, handling performance reviews, and coaching staff to improve customer service and increase productivity.
- Managed the Data Entry Manager and serve as a liaison for the data entry team for process improvements and communication between the data entry manager and the VP of Shared Services.
- Trained associates on quality customer service, retention, increased sales, up-selling, and cross-selling techniques.
- Analyzed data from CRM to improve results of outbound call campaigns as well as inbound call efficiency.
- Assisted additional circulation departments in identifying inefficiencies, and assist in streamlining processes, and implementation.
- Advised department heads on how to continuously engage the subscriber base.
- Assisted in improving response rates for company mailings and promotional contests by selecting envelope design and selecting contest prizes.
- Strengthened client relationships by conducting routine portfolio reviews to measure plan success.
- Contributed to overall campaign management by implementing dialing strategy and communicating campaign results.
- Observed calls to ensure proper quality and productivity offering employee coaching and development when necessary and/or required.
- Participated in the development, implementation, and updated of all aspects of Customer Service Training.
Hewlett Packard Careers, Gurgaon | Mar. 2010 - Apr. 2011
Associate Customer Service Manager
- Ensure customer satisfaction by driving resolution of customer-reported issues.
- Work with external vendors, network partners, internal technical support, agents, and customers as appropriate, to ensure timely resolution/completion of trouble tickets and work orders.
- Identify and aggressively manage chronic issues which may arise.
- Manage reported customer service issues via the trouble ticketing system, ensuring fault isolation, escalation and resolution are appropriately documented.
- Address all customer inquiries and disputes, seeing them through to resolution.
- Set departmental and individual goals, as well as facilitate and implement departmental changes.
- Ensure timely, effective communication and follow-up by the team to customers, in order to provide resolution or updates on any reported problems Developed overall goals and objectives for the team, as well as for each individual.
Education – MBA (Marketing ) | VIPS | 2010
B.A (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2008
- Cisco Customer Success Manager (DTCSM)
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) program by CXPA
Languages Known: English & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Customer Service Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples