Resume of Customer Acquisition & Retention Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CUSTOMER ACQUISITION AND RETENTION MANAGER -leveraging 6+ years of experience
Highly recognized Customer Acquisition and Retention Manager in charge of all customer retention initiatives. Proficient in taking customer satisfaction initiatives through process improvement strategies, effective reporting, and information flow. Capable of motivating teams and developing underperforming individuals into potential managers. Proactive, enthusiastic, and skilled troubleshooter with a focused focus on developing and executing process improvements to support company growth and technical innovation. Dedicated to providing value to clients in order to increase recurring revenue and customer retention.
- Proficient to develop and implement cause marketing and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives through both traditional marketing communications and social media.
- Adept to handle customer concerns with sensitivity and patience; follow up on situations to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction.
- Competent in developing aggressive retention strategies based on customer feedback.
- Expertise in negotiating with customers to renew contracts and retain business
- Customer Service Management
- Complaint Resolution
- Customer Retention and Acquisition
- Customer Satisfaction
- Front-End Supervision
- Sales & Margin Improvement
- Teambuilding & Training
- Cost-Reduction Strategies
- Order Fulfillment
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida | Jan. 2018 – Present
Customer Retention and Acquisition Manager
- Responsible for customer segmentation and testing/developing automated triggers and drip campaigns to ensure flawless execution and excellent customer experience
- Identify product priorities and content opportunities to engage our customer
- Develop content strategy for SMS and Email and works with the creative team to ensure on-time and on-strategy delivery, optimizing as needed based on performance metrics
- Develop test & learn strategy for each channel including but not limited to segmentation, creative testing, and delivery testing to ensure optimal performance and answer key business questions
- Responsible for maintaining and updating content strategy for all triggers and flows and for all reporting and analytics in the channels, both in Google Analytics as well as in the platform
- Maintain campaign and website performance reports including weekly and monthly reports and review with leadership
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Oct. 2016 – Dec 2017
Customer Retention and Acquisition Associate
- Developed and implemented customer service standards as part of process development which was utilized throughout the company.
- Managed relationships with channel partners, suppliers, and direct customers to enable ease of communication and problem resolution.
- Managed affiliate program including processing and approving applications and responding to phone and email inquiries.
- Provided backup support to the operations department including contract processing, registration quality control, and correspondence.
- Participated and demonstrated a total team environment to satisfy customer requirements and utilized commodity/marketplace to obtain the best value and to meet customer satisfaction.
Education – B.A (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2016
Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Customer Acquisition & Retention Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples