Resume of Cruise Ship Attendant in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CRUISE ATTENDANT -leveraging 6+ years of experience
Friendly and outgoing Cruise Attendant ensures that all cruise line guests are comfortable and happy by maintaining exceptional hospitality and customer service. Endowed with excellent interpersonal skills and extensive knowledge of cleaning and sanitation guidelines. Provides premium service to guests by assisting them with information regarding the cruise, its operations, and general safety procedures.
- Team leadership capabilities in guiding and training staff members in newly launched cruise programs, so as to ensure the operations are running effectively and efficiently.
- Diligent in observation and identification of any potential threats, and faults with the ship, reporting it to the concerned personnel and helping guests in the evacuation process if and as required.
- Experience-backed skills in educating and informing cruise crew about the latest safety measures and requirements, as well as guiding them on the newly launched hospitality trends.
- Attentive to client complaints and resolved their issues promptly and efficiently, thus ensuring a wonderful and satisfactory experience.
- Service-oriented approach towards guest assistance and helping in a cruise aboard and guiding them with general safety procedures.
- Well-versed in database contact management applications and communication management strategies.
- Adequate with strong communication skills which come in handy while performing customer service activities such as providing informational assistance on procurement policies, and forms and confirming the status of requested orders.
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Safety Analysis
- Sanitation Standards
- Customer Service
- Performance Evaluations
- Communication Skills
- Customer Satisfaction
- Travel and Tourism
Lovely Times Cruise, Goa | Jan 2022 - Present
- Building and maintaining accurate information about each hotel and making them available to call center, website, and sales teams.
- Delivering important printed notices, excursion tickets, and the daily cruise news bulletin.
- Monitoring and responding to questions from various sources (call center, guests, travel agents, sales) and through various channels (phone, e-mail, chat) on questions related to the cruise travel, journey, and pre/post guest hotel program.
- Overseeing and maintaining an environment that is clean, safe, and attractive for our guests.
- Creating genuine relationships with our guests and catering to all housekeeping requests in an efficient manner.
- Interacting and communicating with guests, providing property-specific and local information, answering questions, and addressing concerns while creating memorable moments for our guests.
- Conducting safety training to ensure a safe workplace for all team members and a safe vacation experience for all guests.
- Routine daily morning checks and take updates from cruise officers and service crew to ensure five-star guest service.
- Ensuring disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Handling and assisting in the effective operation of the cruise.
Let’s Travel Cruise, Goa | May 2018 - Dec 2021
Junior Cruise Attendant
- Assisted officers and other crew members during the initial safety drills.
- Provided fresh linens, tidied up, vacuumed, empty the trash bins and replenish bath amenities as needed.
- Handled the pick-up and return of guests’ laundry and dry cleaning when and as requested.
- Arranged dining reservations, and shore excursions, and ensured that the stateroom is stocked to the likes of the guest before the cruise begins.
- Maintained control of external laundered linen and uniforms, including quality control and control of delivery notices.
- Responsible for the correct distribution of daily programs, gift orders, and correct turndown service in the assigned rooms.
- Achieved and maintained the company's standards in the housekeeping department.
- Participated in courses, meetings, and training programs in order to develop the necessary skills needed for smooth work operations and to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Explained stateroom amenities and lay including mini-bar, interactive system, and all available services onboard ship.
- Maintained knowledge of the ship’s regular events and special functions by reviewing all available data, including the daily newsletter, in order to provide guests with accurate information to answer questions.
- Inspected work areas with entry-level staff to ensure safety and health guidelines are met.
Carnival Cruise, Goa | Jul 2016 - Apr 2018
Cabin Crew Attendant
- Provided guidance, and instruction and demonstrates cleaning techniques to entry-level staff to meet requirements.
- Replenished daily supplies such as drinking glasses, ice, soap, amenities, mineral water, stationery supplies, and mini-bar supplies.
- Received guest’s laundry and dry cleaning and transported to laundry for processing and returned the cleaned laundry to guest's stateroom and presented laundry bills.
- Maintained cleaning supplies and equipment in good working order and requisition supplies and equipment when needed.
- Ensured that the work area is free from hazards to guests and other shipboard crew members.
- Followed all daily, weekly, and monthly stateroom, balcony, and corridor cleaning procedures and enforce the standards that are met according to the organization's reputation.
- Provided personalized assistance to guests by following the cruise line’s standards of service and style.
- Ensured the cleanliness of passenger cabins, reported any equipment malfunction, and provided great customer service to our guests.
- Responsible for positive interaction with the guests combined with acute attention to detail enhances the feeling of sheer luxury.
- Performed evening watch and long watch duties as scheduled throughout each cruise.
- Protected ship equipment and reported faulty or broken equipment to the personnel in charge.
- Inquired about guest satisfaction with both food quality and service and would address any remarks to the room service supervisor.
- Masters of Arts in Tourism Management, Amity University, Mumbai, Jul 2013- May 2015
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature, University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Apr 2011 – May 2013
Cruise Ship Management from Amity University, from Jun 2015 – Jun 2016
- Learned about the operations of cruise, management, and customer service.
Languages Known- English and Hindi
Cruise Ship Attendant Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples