Resume of Corporate Finance - Associate in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CORPORATE FINANCE ASSOCIATE-leveraging 6+ years of experience
Performance-driven Corporate Finance Associate capable of handling confidential financial records, overseeing accounts payable/receivable, performing financial analysis, and assisting the manager with additional responsibilities as needed. Working with the projects that the company assigns requires a high level of expertise. Demonstrated competence to manage the finance department. Significant experience preparing financial reports and forecasting a company's earnings. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team. Highly skilled in using a variety of tools (quick, Microsoft Dynamics, NAV, Oracle) to perform financial duties more efficiently and effectively.
- Proficient in providing advice and technical research/guidance to multiple stakeholders covering multiple jurisdictions, to form an active and essential part of global automation strategy and implementation teams
- Excellent in interacting with functional Relationship Managers and business partners within the Compliance, P&A group
- Skilled in conducting research and analysis of P&L (actual results vs budget, outlook, or prior periods) and other financial metrics for the company’s clients and/or business lines
- Adept at facilitating discussion around issue root cause and identification of appropriate action plans and owners for the action plans
- Highly skilled at providing in-depth analysis to support credit applications for new financing transactions.
- Responsible for assisting in coordinating and executing bank business transactions with the relevant internal product groups and business functions.
- Financial Statements
- Credit Reports
- Financial Management
- Financial Services
- Life Insurance
- Loan Applications
- Accounting Software
- Financial Transactions
- Development Financial Analysis
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida | Jan. 2019 – Jan. 2022
Corporate Finance Associate
- Handled diversified Accounts Payable and Receivable and expense control procedures including bank and account reconciliation, cash receipts, disbursements, finance charges, billings, invoicing, and purchase orders.
- Researched account transactions, demonstrating a keen ability to recognize and resolve discrepancies.
- Followed through on timely and accurate month-end closings and financial reporting activities.
- Established and maintained Human Resources-related employee files reflecting salary increases, deductions, garnishments, benefits, payroll exceptions, exercising a high level of confidentiality.
- Ensured legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; maintaining records, other similar tasks as needed.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
Corporate Finance Associate
- Worked closely with the leadership team to understand operational levers that impact the financial wellbeing of the business
- Partnered with the business to support strategic planning and decision-making. Lead financial modelling and analysis; build detailed financial, scenario-based models to evaluate investment priorities and potential alternatives
- Build and maintained consolidated financial models to plan the business and allow for appropriate sensitivities
- Drove human capital management efforts for the company’s growing staffing needs, supporting department structure creation and re-organization efforts through stakeholder management and both short and long-term planning for local and international geographies.
- Monitored P&L lines during monthly financial close and discuss variances to forecast and conduct research as needed.
Education – BBA, Indraprastha University | 2015
Languages Known: English, Tamil, and French
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Corporate Finance Associate Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples