Resume of Contract Analyst in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CONTRACT ANALYST -leveraging 9+ years of experience
A meticulous contract analyst is responsible for contract management, contract analysis, negotiation, and administration. Possess strong expertise in legal, financial, and business contracts examination and ensures that contract compliance and optimising cost-effectiveness for the organization.
- Contract Analyst with a proven track record of effectively managing contractual agreements and conducting thorough contract analysis and negotiations.
- Experience-backed abilities in conducting thorough contract reviews, identifying potential risks, and recommending necessary modifications to ensure favourable terms and conditions.
- Adept at developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and legal teams, fostering effective collaboration and communication.
- Great analytical abilities, which enables to assess complex contractual documents, identify loopholes, and propose innovative solutions to protect the interests of the organization.
- Demonstrates proficiency in analysing contractual terms, pricing structures, and payment schedules to ensure compliance and optimize cost-effectiveness for the organization.
- Committed to upholding contractual compliance, minimizing risks, and maximizing value for the organization.
- Contract Management
- Contract Review
- Customer Service
- Contracts Administration
- Contract Creation
- Analytical Skills
- Financial Analysis
- Contract Compliance
- Communication Skills
Judge Group, Noida | Jan 2020 - Present
- Preparing contracts for approval based on developed templates for professional services provided by consultants, contractors, public works projects, private firms, software companies, educational agencies, and public agencies, including services provided by company to other public and educational agencies.
- Monitoring and coordinating the contract approval process from contract generation to contract execution for all contracts, which includes distribution of all contracts, amendments, and extensions as assigned.
- Serving as Custodian of Records for all contracts and developing and maintaining database for tracking all assigned contracts and related documents.
- Preparing a variety of purchase orders and assuring the accuracy of orders and appropriate approval signatures, and modifying purchase orders for amendments, extensions and change orders.
- Conferring with requestors to develop and prepare assigned contracts and agreements, amendments to agreements, Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), correspondence and reports.
- Responding to questions concerning the interpretation, requirements, terms and limitations of contracts and legal agreements.
- Participating in developing periodic reports to senior management concerning contract activities as needed.
- Performing research through various methods to determine conformance of proposed contracts (e.g. education, public contract, government, labor codes, contractor's state license board, prevailing wage laws, etc.) for the purpose of making recommendations to properly executing a given contract.
- Developing training materials and providing training to staff on procedures related to the contract approval process.
- Assuring that all documents are completed in accordance with established policies, regulations and quality standards.
- Preparing and maintaining a variety of records and reports related to section activities, budget and personnel.
UNO Corporation, Noida | May 2016 - Dec 2019
- Conducted in-depth legal research using online databases, libraries, and other resources.
- Coordinated with outside vendors such as lawyers and accountants to ensure that all legal requirements were met.
- Managed employee benefits programs like health insurance, retirement plans, and disability plans.
- Reviewed contracts and identified risks that could lead to legal issues down the road.
- Followed up with vendors to make sure they completed their work in a timely manner.
- Coordinated the creation of contracts with internal staff who write them.
- Reviewed contracts for content, format, and structure to ensure they are legally enforceable.
- Coordinated with vendors to make sure they have all the information needed to complete their work on time.
- Managed the bidding process for new contracts.
- Communicated with clients about project status and next steps in the process.
Spectre Industries, Noida | May 2014 - Apr 2016
- Negotiated contract agreements for products and services.
- Assessed contractor performance and identified the need for amendments of existing contracts.
- Prepared and edited contracts between the company and potential clients.
- Handled breach of contracts in a timely manner.
- Served as the main liaison with outside contracting representatives.
- Developed and implemented effective procurement proposals.
- Researched regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
- Coordinated with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations.
The Advisory Firm, Noida | Apr 2013 - Apr 2014
- Explained terms and conditions to managers and interested parties.
- Ensured that employees understood and complied with company contracts.
- Supported all deadlines and conditions described on contracts were met.
- Maintained an organized system of physical and digital records.
- Created language standards for existing and new contracts.
- Contract Formulation and its Analysis at Birla University, 2012
- Contract Writing & Reviewing at Indian Institute of Technology, 2011
- Master of Business Administration, Birla University, Noida | May 2011 - Mar 2013
- Bachelor of Business Administration, BML School of Management, Delhi | Jul 2008 - Apr 2011
Languages Known- English, and Hindi
Contract Analyst Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples