Resume of Constable / Rifleman in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CONSTABLE / RIFLEMAN -leveraging 7+ years of experience
A highly committed Constable with a proven track record of maintaining public safety, enforcing laws, and responding effectively to emergencies. Expertise in conducting thorough investigations, gathering evidence, and ensuring the well-being of the community through proactive crime prevention measures. Maintains required levels of physical fitness to handle the demands of the role with professionalism and integrity.
- Successful in ensuring public safety, maintaining law and order, and upholding the principles of justice.
- Committed to serving the community and protecting citizens through effective enforcement of laws and regulations.
- Possessing a solid understanding of law enforcement procedures, crime prevention techniques, and the ability to respond to emergency situations with composure.
- Adept in conducting interviews, compiling thorough case files, and acquiring evidence.
- Demonstrated skills in conducting thorough investigations, gathering evidence, and assisting in the apprehension of suspects.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to engage with a variety of people, defuse reluctant situations, and foster community trust.
- Interrogation & Investigation
- Morality Assertiveness
- Analytical Skills
- Evidence Collection
- Public Safety
- Emergency Response
- Public Dealing
Kamla Market Police Station, Delhi | Nov 2016 - Present
- Patrolling neighbourhoods on foot, by bicycle, or in a vehicle to prevent crime, responding to calls for service, and investigating potential criminal activity.
- Conducting investigations into crimes such as homicides, burglaries, robberies, sexual assaults, and other violent crimes.
- Responding to emergency calls for assistance such as fires, public disorder, violent situations, or domestic violence incidents.
- Interviewing witnesses and suspects, taking statements from witnesses or victims, and collecting evidence at crime scenes.
- Providing first aid to injured individuals until an ambulance arrives.
- Preparing reports about investigations conducted and incidents encountered while on duty.
- Conducting traffic stops to issue citations or making arrests for violations of traffic laws.
- Patrolling specific areas on foot or in a vehicle to enforce laws, responding to citizen calls for service, or providing security at public events.
- Directing traffic, issuing parking tickets, and helping pedestrians cross the street during busy times.
- Assisting in the apprehensions and arresting of suspects, ensuring their safe custody.
- Collaborating with fellow officers and law enforcement agencies in joint operations.
- Testifying in court proceedings, and helping victims' cases by providing documented evidence.
- Providing support and assistance to victims of crime, offering empathy and guidance with further procedures.
- Participating in community outreach programs, educating citizens and visiting various schools interacting with children on crime prevention and safety measures.
- Ensuring public safety, preventing disturbances, and maintaining law and order by employing crowd management techniques and communicating effectively.\
Delhi Police Academy, Delhi | Sept 2015 - Oct 2016
- Learned about state ordinances, local laws, and constitutional law, with the basic functions and processes of the legal system.
- Educated in accident and incident investigations, incident reporting, traffic control and radio operations.
- Mastered the use of non-lethal tools like TASERs, Tear Gas and Lathi's and learn how they should be the first choice when encountering an unwilling or combative individual.
- Learnt about different types of firearms, and their operations and practised with them in gun range.
- Participated in different types of hostage evacuation situations, with prioritizing the safe evacuation of innocent people.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Secured 5th rank in Delhi Police Constable Exam - 2015
- Obtained Gold Medal in gun range practices - 2016
- Awarded with Union Home Minister's Special Operation Medal - 2018
- Recipient of Communal Harmony Award - 2020
- Awarded with JEEVAN RAKSHA PADAK for saving human lives - 2020
- Awarded with Union Home Minister's Medal for Excellence in Investigation - 2022
ALL INDIA POLICE GAMES
- Participated in a tug-of-war competition.
- Participated in Volleyball competition.
- Won 1st Prize in Handball competition.
- Volunteer at children's hospital.
- Volunteer at old age homes.
- Volunteer at victim's trauma centres.
- Volunteer at orphanage homes.
- Participated in National Cadet Corps.
- Led the Independence Day Parade for National Cadet Corps.
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration, University of Delhi, Delhi | Jul 2011 - Apr 2014
- Graduated 12th from, Ryan International School | Delhi, 2011
- Graduated 10th from, St. Xavier's School, Delhi | 2009
Languages Known- English, and Hindi
Constable / Rifleman Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples