Resume of Compensation & Benefits Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS MANAGER -leveraging 10+ years of experience
Versatile, passionate Compensation and Benefits Manager with a track record of success leading strategic and operational initiatives in both start-ups and large multinational businesses. A focused analyst with the goal of identifying company needs and developing programs that would produce meaningful outcomes. Employee advocate who promotes employee trust and develops methods to acquire and retain key talent in competitive markets. Excels in identifying areas for improvement and implementing process enhancements that drive efficiency, quality, cost savings, and employee satisfaction.
- Skilled to manage company absence management program and developing/managing company-wide wellness program; develop leave policies and employee communication.
- Proficient in assisting payroll to ensure that legally mandate policies and procedures and requirements under applicable labor agreements are being administered correctly.
- Responsible for working on various campaigns while complying with HIPPA regulations and laws.
- Competent in complying with HIPPA regulations in order to keep client health information secure from security breaches.
- Adept in evaluating and modifying existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Capable of developing and implementing new compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Adroit in ensuring all programs, policies, and procedures comply with current legislation.
- Compensation Programs
- Human Resources
- Performance Management
- Benefit Plans
- Open Enrollment
- Salary Administration
- Ensure Compliance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Planning
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida Jan. 2018 – Mar. 2022
Sr. Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Spearheaded design and implementation of comprehensive compensation analysis tool that drastically reduced time spent generating employee data needed for assessments and freed time for HR analysts to focus on strategic initiatives.
- Directed annual focal, coaching EVP and other executives to efficiently deploy compensation tools such as bonuses, promotions, and base increases while accounting for overall business impact.
- Consulted with CEO and Board of Directors regarding findings of competitive analysis of BOD compensation practices and structure and made recommendations to address competitive shortcomings.
- Mastered complexities of business operations and strategies to assess revenue preservation and provide sound advice on compensation strategies.
- Orchestrated companywide off-cycle compensation process, targeting critical talent for bonuses, base salary increases, and other incentives to ensure retention of top employees.
- Attracted and retained top talent and dramatically increased diversity hires across all departments.
- Improved the company's initial impression with new hires by creating a comprehensive, professional packet of company vision, statement, and documentation along with a streamlined introductory process.
- Consulted with CEO and senior management as team lead for HRIS implementation, evaluating bids, executing implementation, and training staff on the system.
- Partnered with business unit Executive Vice President and executives from other areas to identify business needs and execute strategies to ensure profitability and competitive edge in the talent market.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida. Oct. 2016 – Dec 2017
Sr. Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Supported the Total Rewards, People Ops, and Recruiting teams with recruitment and talent management activities.
- Mentored, guided and managed a team of compensation and benefits analysts and the daily operations related to compensation and benefits activities.
- Evaluated, modified or implemented existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Ensured all programs, policies, and procedures comply with current legislation.
- Helped design wellness programs that manage the health and welfare of the employees and their families, create engagement and support cultural initiatives.
- Improved recruitment and retention by ensuring compensation and benefits programs are competitive and align with cultural initiatives.
- Identified trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Conducted research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data) and evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee compensation and benefit programs.
- Designed compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan and that will yield the highest value for the organization.
- Renewed compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
- Oversaw collection and analysis of benchmark data to determine competitive positioning of the organization's pay programs or benefit offerings.
- Managed and administered annual compensation and benefits processes, including annual market pricing exercises, salary increase cycles, bonus plan administration, and benefits open enrollment.
- Renegotiated or re-evaluated vendors in search of opportunities for cost-saving.
OMO, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Lead the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs, policies, and procedures while ensuring the company's pay scales comply with changing state and federal laws and regulations.
- Designed base pay structure and implement overall compensation and competitive pay strategies that drive engagement and retention.
- Provided strategic support, partnership, and consultation with appropriate team members on salary recommendations, internal transfers, off-cycle increases, and promotions.
- Acted as a project lead during the annual pay review cycle in partnership with HRBP’s, legal and leadership team.
- Performed independent analysis of internal and external benchmarking data to support compensation needs.
- Served as the primary point of contact for all matters related to compensation policy, which includes development, maintenance, and execution of policies or guidelines in partnership with stakeholders in Legal, Compliance, and other teams.
- Developed training and guidance ongoing for HR to enhance their compensation knowledge and shares impacts as a result of legislation.
- Reviewed and approved of employee compensation changes to ensure competitiveness, equity and compliance with compensation guidelines.
Digit, Greater Noida Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Build and drove the strategic design and execution of the company's global compensation, equity, and benefits programs to align with our growth and people strategy.
- Analyzed employee, market, and financial data to summarize findings, draw insights, and support recommendations on compensation programs and initiatives.
- Build and oversaw the company's global benefits programs including health, relocations, and retirement programs, ensuring market and cost competitiveness and compliance.
- Regularly benchmarked company programs and monitor external trends and salary survey data in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Served as the subject matter expert on all topics and industry trends related to Total Rewards, advise and influence the larger People organization as needed.
- Build capacity within the People team to utilize data and analytics to drive decision-making. Create resources, dashboards, and training for People Operations and Talent teams
Education – MBA (Human Resources), Amity University 2013
BBA (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2011
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Compensation and Benefits Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples