Resume of Company Secretary in Text Format
Contact: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
COMPANY SECRETARY - leveraging +11 years of experience
Result-driven and extremely diligent Company Secretary with 11 years of distinguished experience in company secretarial and legal functions , listing , corporate finance including corporate affairs and governance. A general understanding of strategic goals and plans of the organization as well as an ability to make sound judgements in cases of conflict for the betterment of the organization. Adroit in dealing with merchant brokers, auditors and legal counsels. Experienced in dealing with board meetings and translating governance theory into appropriate frameworks and processes.
- Proficient in the administration of the company, like maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries, and shareholders with all their past and present shareholdings, organising board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs), preparing agendas and taking minutes
- Highly efficient in filing necessary documents with Companies House, such as annual tax returns and audit reports
- Adept at informing companies house of any significant changes to the company’s share capital, administration or registered address
- Gained expertise in monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Highly efficient in guiding the chairman and the board to ensure they are operating in accordance with rules and regulations
- Proficient in supporting the chairman in ensuring the board functions efficiently and effectively
- Adroit at facilitating good communication between the board, committees, senior management and non-executive directors, and shareholders
- Skilled at liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Capable of developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements
- Skilful at paying dividends and managing share option schemes and take a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers.
- Property Laws Compliance
- Resolving Legal Issues
- SEBI Regulation Compliance
- Policy and Procedure Modification
- Preferential Issue Handling
- Listing Agreement Compliance
- Listing Intellectual
- Drafting Dealer Agreements
ICS , Pune | Jan. 2018 – Sept. 2021
Senior Company Secretary
- Managed , updated and renewed legal files and records both electronically and physically
- Prepared monthly and quarterly updates and gave briefing on them to the management in order to assure compliance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- Communicated with government agencies for acquiring important sanctions & ensured compliance with various statutory obligations.
- Composed , Managed and Filed required document , registers , reports and returns as needed under the companies act and several other statutory acts , rules and regulations.
- Coordinated various legal issues and attended all the court hearings.
- Handled and scrutinised client’s complete documentation process obligating from the execution of relevant sets of documents.
- Incorporated and closured of business entities companies and limited liability partnerships.
- Created as well as circulated monthly checklist of the documentation process with regards to various stages completed as aspired by the top management from time to time.
- Processed periodic reports and filings of statement of information and disclosure statements with State, maintained records for business entities.
- Managed all the administration concerning issues of the company and assisted the Chairman in the best possible way.
NatWest Group, Pune | Apr. 2014 – Dec 2017
- Assisted in all areas of administrative work including data entry, receptionist duties, file organization, research, and development.
- Provided support to the CEO and sales team in managing operation workflow.
- Maintained and prioritized daily tasks and projects including call logs, appointments, travel, expense reports, and general errands.
- Successfully established effective systems for record retention by creating a database for daily correspondence tracking.
- Coordinated all aspects of events surrounding board meetings in cooperation with colleagues from other teams to ensure an organized and well-executed experience.
- Assisted in all aspects of Board and Committee planning, liaised with directors in the agenda planning process, interacted with presenters to solicit, reviewed and provided comments on meeting materials, prepared draft resolutions and assembled and distributed meeting materials.
- Systematically increased office organization by developing more efficient filing & documenting system and customer database protocols.
- Paid all company bills, processed customer payments, invoices, and statements.
- Drafted routine contracts; wrote letters to corporate partners to foster financially profitable relationships; advised the board of directors concerning.
Moglix , Pune | Feb. 2011 – Mar. 2014
- Performed secretarial and compliance audits for group companies including international branches and subsidiaries.
- Acted as secretary to the Board & directly supported the CEO in managing operation workflow.
- Prepared the relevant applications for obtaining a business license for the company.
- Reviewed legal documents on behalf of the company for representation of clients in the sale and purchase of securities.
- Defined business strategies, performed business analysis and assisted Senior Management on decision making
- Managed wide portfolio of multi-jurisdictional companies, assisting with the simplification of complex group structure
- Actively engaged with senior management internally in terms of providing cross solutions to issues in corporate compliance
- Proactively worked to develop and enhance Board and Committee processes and controls in response to regulatory and industry changes, and as directed by the Boards and the business
- Introduced the annual scholarship for the less-privileged members of the society as part of the company's corporate social responsibility
B.C.L. Finance and Securities, Mumbai | Apr. 2010 – Jan. 2011
Company Secretary Assistant
- Responsible for the overall coordination and administration of all aspects of meetings of various boards associated with the company.
- Organized and maintained board portal, ensuring timeliness, accuracy, confidentiality, and ease of use for directors and firm leadership.
- Provided ongoing transparency and communication to the CEO, Corporate Secretary, General Counsel and the firm’s leadership team regarding board meeting planning, preparation and execution.
- Coordinated administrative support for directors as necessary, including travel and lodging.
- Planned and executed annual meeting and related activities including annual communications and filing requirements.
- Planned and coordinated director orientation and education programs & maintained corporate records and minute books.
- Provided corporate secretarial support for management committees (minute meetings, maintain work plans, coordinate meetings)
- Assisted members of the Legal team in the execution of other governance and regulatory requirements
- Communicated with external and internal Board and Committee members and other interested parties to develop meeting schedules, distribute meeting notices and coordinate meeting logistics.
Company Secretary | The ICSI Delhi 2009
Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Right | Indian Law Institute 2008
LL B , University of Delhi | Delhi, 2004-2007
Graduation (BA Programme) | University of Delhi, Delhi 2004
Certificates : Certified Business Analysis Professional | Project Management Professional | HubSpot Inbound Marketing
Technical Skill : MS Office | FileMaker Pro | SAP Workplace | Anaqua
Languages Known : English & Hindi
Company Secretary Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2021, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples