Resume of Cloud Architect & Consultant in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CLOUD ARCHITECT & CONSULTANT-leveraging +4 years of experience
Highly Accomplished Cloud Architect & Consultant with strong technical and functional knowledge of core enterprise systems and architectures in multiple areas, including SAP ECC, SAP NetWeaver Portal, Business Warehouse, Business Objects, and Readsoft AP Automation. Experienced in analyzing and implementing access control mechanisms and security methodologies. Proven track record of evaluating, implementing and governing hardware, software and solutions. Adaptable to all aspects of application development. Proficient in developing and delivering Google Cloud-Based applications to clients across the globe.
- Experience in setup and maintenance of Load Balancers. TCP/IP fundamentals, DNS, FTP, LDAP, Remote Access, Security Management, System Troubleshooting skills, and good knowledge in networking concepts.
- Proficient in deploying Agile and Scrum Software Development Life Cycle with emphasis to delivering Operations, Functional and Technical Specifications, Resource Planning, Testing and Maintenance.
- Adept at configuring ansible to manage AWS environments and automate the build process for core AMIs used by all application deployments including Auto scaling, and Cloud formation scripts.
- Profound knowledge of RDBMS concepts and extensively worked with Oracle 10g/9i, PL/SQL, SQL Server & DB2.
- Skilled at architecting and managing the migration of monolithic applications from on prem data centres to microservices based on cloud solutions.
- System, Platform, and Account Migrations
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Authentication Systems
- Enterprise Computing & Networking
- Application Architecture
- Data and Cloud Security
Bellurbis LLC, Greater Noida Jan. 2019 – Oct. 2021
Cloud Architect & Consultant
- Developed and documented technical designs, ET architecture and frameworks for secure integration and implementation of new cloud infrastructure and applications, to improve performance, manage costs and drive efficiencies.
- Performed regular Vulnerability Threat Assessments with Dome9, and Nessus, Compliance tests and monitoring with Barracuda Cloud Guardian, AWS Config and AWS Detective, Network Security using Palo Alto VM-Series, and Aviatrix SNP, integrated with SIEM resources like AWS GuardDuty, Splunk and QRadar.
- Utilized CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, SQS, Redis and ElasticSearch for message queueing and log aggregation, used Splunk for real-time log analysis, distributed alerts with SNS topics, and stored the reports in AWS $3 buckets.
- Oversaw cloud infrastructure design and developed detailed architecture models for the customers to host Test, development, and production environments.
- Planned for system and application migrations to the cloud, adhering to the customers' technical and business requirements.
- Spun up VPs from scratch, and provision solutions with Identity and Access Management (IAM) to create user profiles, groups, policies, federated identities and roles, to ensure least privilege and mitigate risks.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Sept. 2017 – Dec 2018
Cloud Architect & Consultant
- Responsible for setting the overall direction of the technical solution of the implementation with an enterprise application
- Provided designs for engineers on the project on how to deliver programmatic elements of the implementation.
- Lead and contribute with presentations and discussions in customer workshops, providing solution and technical expertise
- Designed scalable, high throughput, asynchronous microservices with Redis & Confidential MQ.
- Defined MongoDB Business, Technical, and Infrastructure Use Cases and Migration Strategy
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science | Delhi Technological University, Delhi | 2017
Certificates: AWS Certified Solutions Architect — Professional | Google Cloud Certified — Professional Cloud Architect
Technical Skills: Cloud, Microservices, Web Services, Distributed, Middleware, Identity and Access Management, Multi-Tiered, Enterprise Application Development
~References and other document’s available~
Cloud Architect and Consultant Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2021
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples