Resume of Client Relations Manager in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER - leveraging 9+ years of experience
Management professional with a consistent contribution in various industries in a customer-facing role. Efficiently partners with key stakeholders to ensure plans, goals, and metrics are consistently monitored and evaluated. Maximizes success rate by forging core leadership that augments process, communication, core values, and the guest experience. Supports brand and marketing campaigns and sales initiatives in alignment with the overall business priorities and goals.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle-based systems, CIS systems, and complaint resolution.
- Experience with process improvement, key business metrics, and KPIs.
- Demonstrated track record for meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- Ability to coordinate the day-to-day operations in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- Customer Service
- Complaint Management
- Customer Experience
- Public Relations
- Customer Retention
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Complaint Investigations
Accenture, New Delhi Jan. 2020 – Present
National Sales Director
- Plan and monitor progress towards objectives. Manage the budget and spending for an assigned area.
- Research and resolve high-level, complicated customer complaints. Oversee daily operations, set unit goals, objectives, and standards.
- Identifying issues and implementing process and workflow changes.
- Recommend billing adjustments, review and analyze billing and exception statistics.
- Actively participate in projects surrounding freight, distribution, and 3rd party logistics companies.
- Work closely with major stakeholders on inventory optimization to attain short term and long term goals.
- Oversee changes in policies and procedures, ensure proper cash controls, and develop and manage projects.
- Manage services and functions related to front-line customer service, citizen assistance, and revenue processing.
- Identify and create policies, processes and procedures that increase efficiencies and optimize the distribution network in conjunction with distribution partners.
- Participate in the communication process between company’s supply chain partners and all internal stakeholders to ensure constant availability of accurate information.
- Administer customer service operations, supervising multiple professional level employees, and provide second level supervision to employees in the customer service unit.
Tata Consultancy Services, Mumbai July. 2018 – Nov. 2019
Customer Relations Manager
- Worked on day-to-day details with an eye toward the big picture.
- Built rapport with each client in order to increase retention and loyalty.
- Contributed in the growth and retention of clients.
- Cultivated relationships by managing the customer experience.
- Planned and executed regular calls with accounts.
- Proactively offered ideas and insights to improve customer experience.
- Built value using webinars and in-person meetings to advise, educate, and engage clients on a variety of resources helping them to achieve their goals with licensing.
- Negotiated directly with customers to ensure business is not lost due to pricing or other extenuating circumstances within approved boundaries and guidelines.
- Developed and delivered communications and presentation strategies that successfully inform the intended audience and help the Client recognize the greatest ROI.
- Generated and implemented creative or unique solutions to solve problems.
- Consulted with customers to understand their objectives to fully understand their decision-making process.
Amazon, New Delhi | July. 2016– Jun. 2018 Customer Relations Manager
- Assisted Operations Manager in completing customer service calls; provide quick follow-up to customer issues.
- Reviewed all contracts going to Corporate; verifying all paperwork is up to date with the correct financing codes.
- Assisted in opening and closing of store and performing closing manager sheets.
- Helped in the training of Customer Relations Specialist in new procedures.
- Ensured total customer satisfaction through courteous service and expedient handling of customer orders, service calls, and questions.
- Answered incoming calls using proper phone etiquette.
- Verified all information related to orders, and their accuracy, and identified and corrected discrepancies.
- Issued, received and stored material, supplies, and equipment according to established company policies.
- Processed cash, checks and credit/gift card transactions, and financing contracts.
Hewlett Packard, Chennai July. 2015 – Jun. 2016
Customer Relations Manager I
- Communicated and interacted directly with potential clients.
- Conceptualized and led promotional fundraising campaigns, working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Identified specific target markets to help promote company’s core mission within the community.
- Coordinated and presented territory research to the rest of the entry-level and senior-level Marketing Team.
- Developed leadership skills throughout the entry level.
- Built brand awareness and recognition through the implementation of individualized marketing and sales campaigns.
- Supported every angle of marketing with a client-first approach to drive growth and brand loyalty.
- Delivered results to the company’s clientele daily and met all objectives and goals.
- Assisted senior-level Marketing Manager with other designated projects.
Education – MBA in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) from Symbiosis Centre of Distant Learning | 2015
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Client Relations Manager Resume Samples, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples