Resume of CIO in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER -leveraging +25 years of experience
Visionary and strategic Chief Information Officer with over 25 years of experience creating new business capabilities through technology leading IT vision, strategy, and large-scale projects to drive corporate capabilities. Enterprise applications, infrastructure, service management, data engineering, and analytical systems are all areas where you excel. Proficient at directing enterprise IT operations, architectural development, and data analysis optimization. Extensive expertise leading multi-functional teams in the design and implementation of cutting-edge technology solutions. Expert at launching IT programmes that protect data, improve processes, spur innovation, and help companies achieve their goals. Experienced team builder with an emphasis on identifying and developing high-performing leaders and cultivating high-performing cultures.
- Proficient in driving digital innovation and serve as a cross-functional change agent across the organization
- Highly skilled in setting and implementing digital strategy by working with cross-functional partners to map and transition traditional processes to digital ones
- Adept at championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down
- Experienced in ensuring collaboration, knowledge sharing, and digital best practices between partners and colleagues to help embed a robust digital ecosystem
- Accomplished in working with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models
- Competent in establishing data-driven and highly-informed decision-making capabilities for the executive office, including analysis of and insight into complimentary player services costing hundreds of millions.
- Infrastructure Management
- Strategic Planning
- Process Engineering
- Risk Analysis & Mitigation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Quality Assurance
- Performance Improvement
- C-Level Engagement
- Cloud Services
- Cyber Security
- Budget Management
- CompTIA Network+
Bellurbis LLC, Greater Noida Jan. 2019 – Present
Chief Information Officer
- Manage accountability for delivery of award-winning, ground breaking program design recommendation engine; automate end-to-end workflow to optimize AIG's Multinational business and drive substantial cost savings.
- Spearhead business and technology partnership in process redesign to achieve business needs and establish application delivery roadmap.
- Direct high-performing teams in delivery, reporting and risk mitigation of roadmap priorities with precision communication of strategy throughout the project life cycle.
- Expertly managed $15MM annual budget; met Executive Management annual production demand.
- Provide exceptional oversight to 100+ person Vendor network. comprising project management, development and business analyst resources in the end-to-end execution of project deliverables.
- Lead core management team that drove adoption of Agile utilizing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Uncovered and introduced ground breaking system efficiencies that slashed annual costs and led to dramatic increases in productivity.
Space Consultants, Greater Noida Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
Chief Information Officer
Notable Accomplishments: Developed and managed $6M budget. Aligned IT team with business units to develop business expertise and improve quality and responsiveness in support of 400+ new monthly work orders. Qualified new business opportunities, drafted response to RFP's and oversaw the design and implementation of software for new clients to send/ receive data. Led architecture direction strategies and promoted Visual Basic, Java, C and HTML development in a Unix/ Oracle DBMS environment. Established data warehouse providing customer access through secure internet site.
- Increased efficiency of development group by 25% through matrix organizational structure that allowed for responsive shift of experts to meet user needs.
- Reduced software defects from 450 per month to 35 by assigning developer accountability, establishing firm rules for object oriented module re-use, and introducing advanced code generation tools.
- Reduced staffing by over 25% within first 6 months while supporting increased business requirements.
- Managed core team of 18 for successful Y2K program converting 90 client applications in under 6 months.
- Decreased the amount of trouble tickets by 90% using new quality and development procedures.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Sept. 2013 – May 2015
Chief Information Officer
- Participated proactively with members of senior management in developing and executing strategic plans to optimize the use of information technology in support of home care and business objectives.
- Ensured that company information systems operate according to internal standards, external accrediting agency standards and legal requirements as well as adhering to HIPAA/HITECH regulations.
- Developed and enforced policy and procedures to ensure the protection of company IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information entrusted to or maintained by the company.
- Developed and maintained a business recovery plan to ensure timely and effective restoration of IT services in the event of a disaster.
- Provided advice on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of information systems, ensuring appropriate investment in strategic and operational systems.
- Recommended training requirements, and has the duty to keep staff at the highest level of skill necessary to meet company needs and objectives.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Mar. 2011 - Aug. 2013
- Provided a vision and road map driving accountability in the IT organization and utilized lean processing principles to achieve efficiencies.
- Established enterprise-wide goals resulting in exceeding the expectations of customers through continuous improvement of products and services.
- Determined and deployed standardization tools and processes reducing service tickets by over 14%.
- Hired to revitalize the information technology area and provide strategic leadership aligning the operational and business units executing background and drug screening services for fortune 100 companies.
- Reduced operating expenses over 12% in the first 6 months by driving efficiency gains in the implementation processes.
- Directed new back-office processing application development achieving an estimated 25% - 40% efficiency gains by automating extensive manual processes.
- Initiated the utilization of offshore resources effectively improving cost and speed attaining operational efficiencies.
Enzius Technologies, Greater Noida Jan. 2008 - Apr. 2011
Director IT Policy Systems
- Worked with and integrated across all organization departmental units to provide effective solutions to manual processes and inefficiencies.
- Provided ongoing management for data environment, virtualized servers, web services, mobile apps, vehicle based technology systems, and network services for two locations.
- Managed, mentored, and motivated 8 direct reports and implemented annual business plan and operating budget for the department.
- Responsible for optimizing the return on GRTC's investment in key applications by developing strategies for the enhancement and improvement of GRTC's information systems.
- Led, directed, and planned the research, design, development and implementation of technology solutions for GRTC.
- Responsible for management and development of applications that satisfy departmental business objectives.
- Managed all aspects of procurement, selection, negotiation, implementation and upgrades for all software, application development and technical solutions.
Tower Group Companies | Vice Director IT Policy Systems | Apr. 2001 - Dec. 2007
AIG | Product Manager | Mar. 1996 – Feb.2001
Data Science Certificate | P.S.G College of Technology, Coimbatore
Master of Information Management Systems | Delhi Technological University - Delhi
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) | Scrum Alliance
Project Management Professional (PMP) | Project Management Institute (PA)
IBM Certified Solution Designer | Rational Unified Process (RUP) IBM
~References and other document’s available upon request ~