Resume of Chief Sales Officer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CHIEF SALES OFFICER -leveraging +25 years of experience
Solutions- driven Chief Sales Officer with expertise in providing successful customer-specific solutions catering to a wide array of industries on a global scale. Drive new business through providing excellent customer service and establishes strategic partnerships with stakeholders and executives to increase channel revenue. Outstanding success in building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers, establishing large volume accounts and ensuring client retention and loyalty. Well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, perseverance and the creativity to achieve both personal and corporate goals. Demonstrated leadership with the ability to motivate staff members and turn under-producing teams into record-breaking units. Exceptional communicator with a consultative sales style, strong negotiation skills, exceptional problem solving abilities, and a keen client needs assessment aptitude.
- Proficient in overseeing the execution and planning of driving revenue growth and sales strategy by using analysis to forecast sales performance, set sales targets, determined the effectiveness of current sales initiatives and implemented changes when necessary.
- Highly skilled in planning and building revenue forecasting by analyzing business techniques, sales strategies, market research and competitor analysis. Converted them into reports and presentations that were conveyed to stakeholders along with strategy recommendations.
- Adept at driving customer acquisition strategy by providing a positive and efficient purchasing experience for the customers right from initial engagement to SOW/MSA signing.
- Skilled at working across all functions with other team members, like pre-sales, delivery, marketing, HR etc. for better collaboration, faster revenue growth and higher profitability.
- Experienced in managing the sales team to work more efficiently by having a sound and a well-designed territory and account management plan that allowed sales managers to achieve their targets.
- Competent in hiring key sales personnel, like regional sales managers and account managers and trained and retained them. Proficient for developing a comprehensive talent management process that attracted, onboarded and retained the best sales talent to reach sales goals for the company.
- Strategic & Tactical Planning
- Account Development/ Acquisition
- Target Marketing & Penetration
- Sales Team Training/ Supervision
- P&L/ Financial Reporting
- Competitive Sales Analysis
- Budget Management
- Inventory Distribution Control
- Broker/ Vendor Relations
- Policy Formulation
- Sales Presentations/ Closing
- Contract Negotiations
Bellurbis LLC, Greater Noida Jan. 2019 – Present
Chief Sales Officer
- Accountable for driving profit/income growth in the struggling merchant services business line, expanding existing accounts, and identifying new potential clients in order to achieve stretch goals.
- Drive 443% increase in merchant services income/profit in just 2 years through targeted, consultative sales approach also added 68 new merchant customers over the same timeframe (194% increase).
- Streamlined the new customer onboarding process by developing user guides and educational materials, thus minimizing support calls.
- Ensured account churn of less than 1% by providing an exceptional level of support to all clients. Prospected and identified new leads and pitching to the clients.
- Provided client service to existing customers. They are required to manage all aspects of customer relationships
Space Consultants, Greater Noida Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
Chief Sales Officer
- Managed the execution of trend and market analysis, as well as utilized modifications and gaps in the market to target new business.
- Generated a new performing arts segment with emphasis on target market toward the attainment of sales, revenue, and margin goals.
- Executed the design and implementation of significant process mapping of order acquisition and order fulfilment processes, resulting in streamlined flows and organizational realignment.
- Demonstrated industry expertise in increasing integrated project bundling activity, therefore resulting in eight projects and $2.6M in revenue.
- Managed numerous personnel from Sales and Sales Management teams to drive sales and professional growth as well as productivity in compliance with company policies.
- Established and maintained positive working relationships with clients, which include effectively negotiating and closing key projects through extensive travel with the sales staff.
- Created and developed effective teams to promote cross-functional decision making and strategic planning.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Sept. 2013 – May 2015
Chief Sales Officer
- Developed revenue growth strategies with the executive team that align with overall company goals.
- Oversaw all revenue-generating activities – net new sales, key account growth and management, and marketing. Prospected and closed relationships with key clients.
- Drove operational excellence at every stage of the sales funnel/cycle.
- Accountable for results, focusing on both long- and short-term strategies; taking responsibility for accurate forecasting, and meeting/exceeding agreed upon sales, revenue, and margin targets.
- Monitored the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting strategy as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Implemented sales revenue-driving strategies to expand long-term client relationships and deliver business value.
- Monitored the strategies and processes across the sales cycle from customer acquisition to engagement.
- Developed and implemented robust sales management processes – pipeline management, account planning, and proposal development.
- Worked openly and collaboratively with the rest of the delivery and support teams to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Oversaw the marketing function, in support of sales. Ensured sales enablement vision is aligned with business strategy.
Cognivate Pvt. Ltd. , Greater Noida Mar. 2011 - Aug. 2013
Chief Sales Officer
- Grew revenue, expanded distribution, increased profitability, staffed and led a world-class team that was widely recognized for results.
- Structured and built a dynamic sales team and infrastructure that grew the brand from zero revenue to $111 million.
- Managed top to top relationships with the largest retailers in the country, including; Walmart, Walgreen's, CVS, Rite Aid, Costco, Sam's, Supervalu and others.
- Developed and implemented business team planning processes that provided creative and innovative solutions to improve productivity, profitability and increased employee motivation and effectiveness.
- Coordinated efforts to provide the sales team with high-level selling tools that grew revenues in this analytical retail environment.
- Implemented a high-performance forecasting tool and procedures that determined annual revenues growth within single digits.
- Introduced a trade promotional tracking tool that helped reduce expenses and time allocated to tracking deductions, which lead to improved bottom-line results.
- Developed a strategy to enhance corporate morale, secure retail positioning, and expand distribution and merchandising
Enzius Technologies, Greater Noida Jan. 2008 - Apr. 2011
- Sypervised all aspects of the sales cycle, strategic planning, and forecasting of sales, developing structure and managing the PL and expenses.
- Developed, trained, coached and mentored high functioning sales and support team.
- Developed and implemented the strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services. (achieved planned growth of 12%).
- Planned and oversaw advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Developed and recommended the product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieved the satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to pre-set standards and industry and economic trends.
- Developed sales call matrix utilized by the sales team to assist in growing existing client business.
Tower Group Companies | Vice Director –Sales | Apr. 2001 - Dec. 2007
AIG | Sr. Sales Manager | Mar. 1996 – Feb.2001
MBA in Sales and Marketing | BVP
Bachelor's Degree in Sales and Marketing | Christ University
Programming Languages: Content Management Systems, Springloops, SQL, HTML, Applicant Tracking Systems, ATS, AppliTrack
Languages Known : English, Punjabi & Hindi
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Chief Sales Officer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples