Resume of Chief Marketing Officer in Text Format
Contact: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER -leveraging +25 years of experience
Dynamic Chief Marketing Officer with career success developing and deploying strategic marketing plans, designing and launching effective public relations (PR) campaigns and achieving record breaking increases in profits and productivity. Recognized as a leader with strengths in non-profit, project management, event planning, administration and business development. Exceptional strategist analysing trends and forecasting sales to develop long-term strategies, key objectives, and operations execution plans based on business best practices as well as maximum growth and profitability. Excellent communication skills proven by the ability to successfully manage large projects while working with people from very diverse backgrounds.
- Proficient in driving business volume through new product creation, innovative branding, effective merchandising and expansive communication distribution to increase profit growth.
- Highly skilled in leading the development of the marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for the products and services
- Adept at championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down
- Experienced with professional development programs such as: Krauthammer, presenting for success, effective presentations, effective meetings, effective negotiations, basic principles, diversity training, facilitative leadership. Trained in solution selling, customer centric selling, and value based selling.
- Accomplished in managing conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Competent in spearheading the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Volunteer Coordination
- Project Management
- Market Research
- Strategic Market Planning
- Event Management
- Community Relations
- Social Media Management
- Crisis Management
- Brand Management
- Budget Management
- Customer Service
- Campaign Management
Bellurbis LLC, Greater Noida Jan. 2019 – Present
Chief Marketing Officer
- Provided innovative and creative consulting services to key clients while managing corporate marketing and communications functions, direct brand management, PR, media relations, corporate positioning, product launches, advertising, sales collateral and seminar marketing resulting on over 500% growth.
- Analyzed market data and identified opportunities to significantly make a strong brand impression
- Authored seminars, course guides and coaching packets to train clients on how to sell more effectively
- Produced media kits showcasing key marketing analytics and demographics for sales presentations
- Consulted with key clients to work with individuals on the front lines to capture discretionary efforts and improve their productivity to the organization.
- Built a loyal brand following by actively engaging potential customers daily through social network channels such as Facebook and Twitter (105,000 followers), newsletter, and customizable reminders.
- Managed business development opportunities that resulted in a 40% increase in partnerships. Developed Marketing plans that increased revenues by 40%.
- Created a distinct stratagem and guiding principles to increase the efficiency of Marketing and Operations Management.
Space Consultants, Greater Noida Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
Chief Marketing Officer
- Maintained authority for growing direct to consumer (D2C) business and transforming E-commerce business for school and direct distribution channels for the publicly traded publishing, education and media company. Defined strategies to grow business with educators and consumers. Oversaw all efforts from product sourcing and promotions to pricing and discounts. Developed robust product and marketing roadmap. Managed P&L and team of 20, direct and reported on $10M E-commerce budget.
- Developed 3 year strategy to consolidate 14 virtual storefronts into one seamless experience where customers can discover and purchase products. Implemented Adobe Experience Manager content management system to enable real-time merchandising.
- Consolidated 6 e-store with additional e-store consolidations planned over 2 years.
- Drove millions of dollars in savings with $12million savings expected over 3 year transformations plan.
- Implemented programmatic marketing and instituted retargeting efforts to consolidate outbound and inbound marketing to targeted customers.
Clarivate, Greater Noida Sept. 2013 – May 2015
Chief Marketing Officer
- Managed promotional campaigns that involved personal selling, mass selling, and sales promotions by developing collateral material, advertising, publicity, trade shows, and promotional activities.
- Need another example to back that bullet up: Created and developed all marketing materials for our trade show booths that generated an increase in sales of 80%.
- Utilized direct market research to develop features that ensured customer retention and brand recognition in a competitive environment.
- Responsible for working with upper management and accounting to establish all product pricing. This goal was achieved by identifying our competition in the target market, estimating consumers reactions to price changes, the cost of our marketing initiatives, and current practices such as markups and discounts.
- Utilized the Internet as a medium to market our products & services with low-cost strategies and techniques utilizing services such as: Google AdWords, social networking sites, and targeted content positioning.
Cognivate Pvt. Ltd. , Greater Noida Mar. 2011 - Aug. 2013
Chief Marketing Officer
- Conducted marketing and communication strategy for a non-profit educational organization, connected MI to its constituents and created public awareness of the company programs and community work.
- Developed social media marketing plan to reach target segments quickly and effectively.
- Led successful promotional campaign across multiple social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tumbler, Instagram and Vine to increase exposure, generate leads, improve sales, and reduce expenses on traditional forms of advertising.
- Conducted market research and analysis utilizing a wide variety of social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Crimson, Buffer and Tweetdeck.
- Identified trends and opportunities, produced analytics reports and helped maintain loyal fan base.
- Responsible for writing promotional content, designing graphics, producing and editing videos using Adobe Creative Suite software: Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe AfterAffects as well as Final Cut Pro.
- Directly reported to CEO and worked closely with the COO, CDO and the MI Board of Directors to create short-term and long-term business strategies, annual budget, marketing plan to facilitate company growth and measure social media and advertising ROI.
Enzius Technologies, Greater Noida Jan. 2008 - Apr. 2011
Digital Marketing Director
- Led the development of visual messages from conceptualization to finalization of marketing and business development collaterals such as pitch decks, publications, research reports, through-the-line digital assets, merchandise, and events.
- Advised the CMO on various strategic digital marketing opportunities, content and architecture management, including growth, engagement, audience following, sales conversions, and competitor analysis across all online channels.
- Conceptualized and managed 25 Google Ads campaigns with an average ROl of 45%. Collaborated with the digital global team to share collaterals ensuring compliance with brand guidelines across the business.
- Partnered with the European Head of Marketing in leveraging sponsorships as well as planning and organizing key business events to strengthen the group positions abroad.
Tower Group Companies | Vice Director – Digital Marketing | Apr. 2001 - Dec. 2007
AIG | Digital Marketing Specialist | Mar. 1996 – Feb.2001
MBA in Marketing | BVP
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing | Christ University
Certifications: Google Analytics IQ Certification | HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification | Deep Learning Specialization Certification | Bing Ads Accredited Professional (BAAP) Certification
Programming Languages: Content Management Systems, Springloops, SQL, HTML, Applicant Tracking Systems, ATS, AppliTrack
Languages Known : English & Hindi
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Chief Marketing Officer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples