Resume of Chief Diversity Officer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CHIEF DIVERSITY OFFICER -leveraging 16+ years of experience
Administrative professional with great organizational, customer service, and communication abilities. Expertise in a wide range of industries, with a focus on records administration, payroll processing, accounts payable, and receivable. High-impact communicator who effectively presents and conveys information to clients, team members, and top-tier executives through written and spoken communication. Committed to encouraging synergy across business lines in order to generate positive change through the deployment of HR Solutions, staff development programs, and process improvements, with a track record of successfully translating business vision into HR initiatives that add value and improve performance.
- Proficient in processing internal arrangements such as travel, training sessions, and team-building events.
- Adept in maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing and filing company documentation.
- Skilled in communicating with recruiters and other external parties and updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
- Adroit in acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Competent in getting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
- Client Relations
- Cost Containment & Control
- Accounts Payable/ Rec.
- Training and Coaching
- Creative Problem-Solver
- QuickBooks Payroll Processing
- Quality-Driven Communication
- Proposals, Quotes & Invoicing
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida Jan. 2017 – Present
Chief Diversity Officer
- Cultivated trusting relationships with the People team and other cross-functional stakeholders, including Executive Leadership that enable the successful delivery of Inclusion, Diversity & Experience initiatives
- Strategically designed and managed global inclusion programs; implement a long term vision for belonging and experience at the organization for the annual Inclusion, Diversity & Experience Plan
- Maintained oversight of global ID&E programs by directly managing domestic and international People Operations team members
- Developed and tracked metrics for measuring the effectiveness of ID&E initiatives by partnering with the People Analytics and Insights team
- Analyzed talent demographics while monitoring external and internal data trends and adjust IDB strategies accordingly
- Integrated candidate experience programs into organizational Inclusion, Diversity & Experience Programs
- Oversaw, lead and advocated for the organization and drive visible events and initiatives
- Oversaw & drove organizational employee experience streams to maintain organizational stability and address key needs around change management and culture
- Implemented and drove critical talent retention and training initiatives. Build and execute against multi-year objectives in coordination with People Development & Business Partnerships
- Conducted and analyzed industry program benchmarking to guide recommendation and approval process for implementation of new programs under areas of responsibility
- Maintained valuable and results-oriented partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for cross-functional execution & delegation of ID&E Plan OKRs
- Created and executed against high-impact and strategic People Operations teams OKRs as well deliver collaborative cross-functional objectives
OMO, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
Chief Diversity Officer
- Developed and lead a multiyear strategy and implementation action plan for enhancing diversity and inclusion
- Lead the diversity and inclusion councils/working groups focused on organization-wide initiatives and planning
- Promoted organization-wide awareness of diversity and inclusion from all facets
- Partnered closely with Talent Acquisition on inclusion strategy in attracting, sourcing, interviewing and hiring diverse talent
- Partnered with Talent Development to develop and implement an inclusive learning and awareness strategy for all levels of employees
- Developed diversity and inclusion goals and action plans that align with priorities based on employee feedback and strategic business goals
- Ensured effective and timely implementation of the diversity and inclusion action plan
- Partnered with the marketing and communications team on effective internal and external communication and branding around our diversity strategy, commitment, updates and community involvement
- Ensured alignment of resources across the company to support the efforts of diversity and inclusion
- Supported the creation and plan oversight for effective employee resource groups that support employee development, mentoring, sense of community, well-being and business objectives
- Fostered and cultivated external relationships with networks and partnerships for best practice awareness
Digit, Greater Noida Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
Director Human Resources
- Promoted to fulfill a broad range of HR functions, including recruiting and training employees, administering benefits, overseeing disciplinary action and managing HR records.
- Championed the automation of the HR Department and implementation of new HRMIS, resolved conflicts between employees and insurance Companies, coordinated health fairs to promote employee wellness and performed exit interviews.
- Trained over 30- employees on interviewing techniques and best practices, conducting workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions that contributed to sound hiring decisions.
- Co-developed Company's standardized disciplinary procedures and Leave tracking system that insulated a company from legal risk and ensured consistent and fair discipline processes.
- Devised creative and cost-effective incentive and morale-boosting programs (including special events and a tiered awards structure) that increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Reworked new-hire orientation program to include all Department, HR information and company resources.
- Brought the majority of formerly outsourced recruiting functions in-house to reduce the cost of recruitment.
LIV Space, Greater Noida Mar. 2011 – Feb. 2012
- Responsible for the recruiting and on-boarding process of new hires.
- Responsible for the recruitment of all Accounting, Finance, Audit, Brokerage, Mortgage, Wealth Management, IT, Commercial Lending, Special Assets, Treasury, Marketing, Credit and C-level.
- Perform various functions in regards to onboarding, company policies, and general HR duties.
- Contributed to the creation of several compensation packages for Financial Consultants and Mortgage Loan Officers and offer letter verbiage as well as non- compete for documents.
- Work with the various recruiters in their respective markets to ensure timely completion of recruiting and new hire paperwork.
- Recognized as the go to person for hard to fill positions with the various managers throughout the organization.
- Received numerous accolades in regards to job function and performance.
- Ensured implementation of industry best practices to ensure consistency and compliance with applicable federal laws and regulations.
- Worked directly with 400 employees on updating and correcting life insurance policies, payroll, finances, as well as leave and earnings statements.
- Conducted over 125 professional development presentations on ethics, counseling, communication, and procedures.
- Established department plans and procedures improving customer service and administration proficiency by 35% through the implementation of cross-training activities and survey feedback
Education – MBA (Human Resources) Amity University 2014
BBA (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2012
Languages Known: English, German & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Chief Diversity Officer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples