Resume of Chief Digital Officer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER -leveraging 16+ years of experience
Delivering engaging, insight-driven digital capabilities that transform business and ensure incredible customer experiences
Customer-focused visionary and respected Chief Digital Officer known for leading global teams to build revolutionary digital solutions. Remarkable track record of driving business growth while consistently engaging and impressing new audiences. Demonstrated excellence in translating technology vision into roadmaps and strategies that keep businesses at the forefront of the technology curve. Highly adaptable to new goods, markets, and industries. Embraces opportunities to learn new information quickly; able to identify key contributors in order to gather knowledge and build business growth strategies. High-achiever with strong moral character and integrity; constantly outperforms established targets, frequently receiving honors and acclaim for accomplishment. Recognized for using a variety of marketing approaches and tactics, such as advertising campaigns, public relations, marketing communications, social media, and web-based solutions.
- Ability to navigate complex structures concerning risk, compliance, corporate policy and procedures, internal controls, legal and regulatory mandates, and contractual obligations; familiarity with leading technology efforts within a highly regulated industry.
- Exceptional at generating digital innovation and acting as a cross-functional change agent throughout the organization.
- Capable of developing and implementing a digital strategy by mapping and transitioning traditional processes to digital ones with cross-functional partners.
- Expertise as a digital evangelist, advocating for the use of digital technologies and practices to instill a digital mentality from the top down.
- Skilled in ensuring partner and colleague collaboration, information sharing, and digital best practices in order to assist build a healthy digital ecosystem
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Business Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Branding and Promotional Materials
- Public Relations/ Advertising
- Channel Partnerships
- Insights and Analytics
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Market ResearchP&L Budgets
- Client Relations
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida | Jan. 2018 – Present
Chief Digital Officer
- Drive digital innovation and serve as a cross-functional change agent across the organization
- Implement digital strategy by working with cross-functional partners to map and transition traditional processes to digital ones
- Ensure collaboration, and digital best practices between partners and colleagues to help embed a robust digital ecosystem
- Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure we're investing in the right tools and resources
- Develop a clearly-defined and compelling digital strategy for the company’s future
- Ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution
- Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models
- Own and centrally monitor the digital innovation project portfolio and build, manage and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem
- Identifying new tools – AI, digital, CRM – that can support, enhance and improve our solutions
- Work closely with HR to attract and retain top talent, and to build digital capabilities across the company
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Oct. 2016 – Dec 2017
Chief Digital Officer
- Built a world-class, global digital team – blending the best of internal resources and talent with external talent as needed
- Partnered with Enterprise IT, Supply Chain, Finance, and Brands to reduce technical debt and create a digital and technology architecture and roadmap to support the organization’s exponential consumer business growth
- Led the industry in elevating the customer experience across all touchpoints with digital enablement, including virtual try-on, and AI applications that capture customer reactions that informed and drove to higher conversion.
- Lead, in partnership with the organization’s senior leadership, the transformation of the consumer organization to a digital-first, data-driven, fact-based, high performing agile culture
- Identified, created and executed on products that drove growth organically and with net new business opportunities and captured and shared case studies and best practices.
- Ensured the team is not only complementary to practices but also building unexpected and innovative ideas that practice staffers can ultimately learn and apply themselves
- Partnered with CSO to continuously review and optimize data and analytics resources to ensure teams have access to innovative tools and stay at the forefront of data-based insight development.
- Developed and execute training modules amongst staff to build their expertise in the digital and data/analytics space
OMO, Greater Noida | Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
Senior Vice President
- Lead the development of the digital vision and strategy for the organization by partnering with Product Management, Strategy, and Brand leaders to drive a vision for the Platform and capabilities.
- Acted as a trusted thought leader with brand and function leadership to inform and influence business strategies.
- Drove innovation agenda and process, creating ongoing opportunities to inspire new thinking and implementing test/learn plans to scale new technology/marketing advances, future digital marketing opportunities, and innovations.
- Used customer insights and provide expertise in related industry trends to inspire innovation and growth for the brands and company, identifying solutions that focus on the customer’s relationships with brands and across channels.
- Partnered closely with Finance to drive the right strategic decisions and investments, including the annual planning process; reconciles functional and brand prioritization to optimize value for the enterprise.
- Used customer insights and industry expertise to help converge digital and physical retail together, by identifying solutions that focus on the customer’s relationships with brands and not channels.
Digit, Greater Noida | Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
Data and Analytics Director
- Lead client engagements by providing expertise around platforms, data strategy, and audience analytics for cross-channel customer engagement, testing, and measurement
- Drove use case development to improve business KPI based on client goals, CDP functionality, data availability, and organizational readiness
- Defined data taxonomy required to drive use cases based on a detailed understanding of clients’ online and offline data
- Conducted audience analyses using data attributes and business knowledge and develop audiences based on testing and targeting strategy
- Drove activation and orchestration of audiences across partners such as Google, Facebook, ESPs, DSP’s and App platforms
- Partnered with project managers to develop a detailed project plan and ensure timeliness, quality of deliverables, and client expectations
Digit, Greater Noida | Feb. 2011 – Mar. 2012
- Championed the strategy, vision, and roadmap of data and analytics capabilities and services across the global business
- Provided thought leadership to develop data intelligence across our company and drive towards a data-driven decision making culture
- Hired, onboarded, and developed talent in a world-class data and analytics organization – including developing people leaders
- Developed and drove strategic initiatives, as informed by analytics, gaining stakeholder buy-in and influencing for success
- Conceptualized and delivered analytics to fuel more personalized marketing treatments, including those coordinated across customer journeys, to improve various KPIs, whether customer growth, engagement, sales, or ROI
- Delivered monthly and quarterly KPIs that are used to drive the business forward and include customer growth and value, by brand, life stage, and cohort
- Analytics Director | Wise Finserv | Nov. 2009 – Jan. 2011
- Head of Data and Analytics | Pepfuels | Mar. 2006 – Oct. 2008
Education – MBA (Marketing) IBS Hyderabad 2006
B.A (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2004
Languages Known: English, German & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Chief Digital Officer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples