Resume of Chemical Engineer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CHEMICAL ENGINEER -leveraging 8+ years of experience
Chemical engineer with more than eight years of industry experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Increases efficiency by working effectively with all employees, including managers, and exchanges complex technical, manufacturing process, and industrial information. Provides clients with research, analysis, and solutions that optimize operations, increase safety, reinforce compliance, and seize chances for margin improvement.
- Capable of improving processes and solving issues by applying technical, mathematical, and scientific principles.
- Effectively proposes, implements, reviews, and makes corrections to plans to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Skilled at observing production processes, researching, and identifying ways to boost efficiency and quality.
- Demonstrated experience in visiting job sites and locations to gather information about project requirements and design, implement, debug, test, and enhance procedures, machinery, and facilities.
- Competent in product evaluation, soil and water conservation analysis, system design, and installation supervision.
- Process Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Refinery Operations
- Downstream / Upstream Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical Systems & Solutions
- Client Relations & Project Management
- Process Modeling& Simulation
- Feasibility Studies & Analysis
- Clean Fuel Standards (CFS)
- Safety & Regulatory Compliance
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Instrumentation Diagrams
Red Group, Mumbai | Sep. 2018 – May. 2022
- Managed daily optimization and coordination with production planning to achieve refinery strategies.
- Implemented process changes allowing for greater flexibility, more energy savings, and increased production.
- Responsible for process flow scheme optimization, preparation of heat and material balances, process flow diagrams, hydraulic calculations, piping and instrument diagrams, and equipment specifications.
- Supervised pilot plant operations, optimized processes, and trained operators.
- Responsible for plant operations, data correlation, plant modifications, and future program scheduling of pilot plants.
- Provided metrics and regular updates to the site management team as required.
- Worked with senior business stakeholders on developing improved process understanding.
Fresar, Jaipur | Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2018
- Identified and executed improvement projects (capital and non-capital) that fit within the site objectives.
- Lead the provision of technical knowledge & expertise to enable the implementation of identified opportunities. Make decisions on the best approach for our processes.
- Provided coaching to process and other site engineers on technical aspects of site operations.
- Supported & collaborated with plant management, affected employees, and other key stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of identified process improvements.
- Drove improvements in operational excellence-based activities.
- Assisted with operational reviews, KPI development, data collection, efficiency improvement, and data analysis.
- Education – B.E. (Chemical Engineering), NIMS University Jaipur | 2015
Languages Known: English, German & Hindi
Chemical Engineering Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples