Resume of Casino Director in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
CASINO DIRECTOR -leveraging 7+ years of experience
An amicable casino director, who oversees the overall operations and strategic direction of a casino establishment. Solid performance history in maximizing profitability, maintaining regulatory compliance, and enhancing the overall customer experience within the casino. Endowed with excellent problem-solving and strong organizational skills allowing for superior customer service.
- Fully familiar with conducting comprehensive representative execution assessments, and giving important suggestions for advancements, disciplinary measures, and terminations.
- Competent in diligently overseeing game operations to ensure strict adherence to house rules, while ensuring prompt and courteous service from employees.
- Experience-backed skills, in formulating and executing effective player development plans, aimed at enhancing guest enjoyment and delivering superior service quality.
- Proven track record in employee training, supervision and recruitment, and effective staff management to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- Record of ensuring strict compliance with regulations established by the Casino Control Commission, as well as the company's internal controls and procedures.
- Demonstrate proficiency in both oral and written communication, along with exceptional interpersonal skills that cultivate and enhance relationships with both existing and prospective clients.
- Trained in maintaining meticulous records of slot hand pays, guest satisfaction payouts, and recurring slot machine errors.
- Casino Floor Management
- Payroll Management
- Games Operations
- Guest Satisfaction
- Player Development
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Internal Operations
The Dave’s Casino, Goa | Nov 2021 - Present
- Managing day-to-day operations for all casino activities.
- Hiring, training, and scheduling the activities of casino personnel.
- Coordinating with supervisors, surveillance officers, and investigators to make sure all games are run smoothly and fairly.
- Ensuring that the casino adheres to government gaming laws and regulations, measuring the profit and loss of all table games and slot machines, and staying up to date on the nuances of the gaming rules.
- Monitoring changes within the gaming industry and understanding how they may affect the casino’s profitability.
- Handling gamblers or guests who are upset or who have been caught cheating.
- Assuring that guests’ needs are met and accommodating high-profile customers.
- Responding to customer trends, needs, issues, comments, and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Assuring that all personnel and systems function efficiently so that guests’ expectations are surpassed.
- Collaborating on creating Casino VIP Services’ strategic plan to maximize productivity, profit, and overall guest/Member satisfaction.
- Developing and maintaining all processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the Casino VIP Services department.
Royal Casino, Goa | May 2018 - Oct 2021
- Assisted with casino director with the casino’s daily operations.
- Developed, promoted, and oversaw casino services including customer loyalty and rewards programs and special guest accommodations.
- Drafted and implemented staff schedules.
- Built unity and morale among casino staff, and promoted enthusiasm and high standards of customer service by all employees.
- Collaborated with the security team to support and enforce all security protocols.
- Maintained current knowledge of applicable local and state laws and regulations.
- Ensured all casino practices and services are in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines, and casino policies and best practices.
- Maximized revenues by communicating regularly with the sales and marketing teams to implement agreed-upon strategies, practices and promotions.
- Conducted performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handled discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Facilitated a work environment that supported a successful safe culture.
The Casino Carnival, Goa | Jul 2016 - Apr 2018
Assistant Casino Manager
- Provided assistance in managing, meetings and special bar events.
- Controlled constantly the Casino revenue situation in order to verify that it is aligned with estimated revenue.
- Co-operated with the Casino Manager in order to ensure the efficient operation of the Casino and to carry out duties as requested.
- Assisted the Casino Manager in verifying the integrity and security of all the casino areas and accounting processes in order to guarantee that they are not in any way compromised by either a guest or a member of the staff.
- Reported discrepancies, suspicious activity, or incidents of a doubtful nature to the Casino Management in order to guarantee the correct fairness of the gaming.
- Completed all required documentation and reports in accordance with policies and procedures in order to update files.
- Assisted the Casino Manager in monitoring, evaluating, disciplining, and/or counseling all Casino Staff in order to comply with policy and procedure and assure fair management of the Staff.
- Monitored all the Casino plays that could have a major impact on the revenue of the Casino.
- Replaced the Casino Manager when necessary in order to assure Casino operations if the Manager is not available.
- MBA in Casino Management, Indian Institute of Specialized Studies, Mumbai, Jul 2014- May 2016
- BBA in Hospitality Management, Indian Management Studies, Mumbai, Apr 2011 – May 2014
Languages Known- English, Hindi, Marathi, and Portuguese.
Casino Director Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples