Resume of Business Development Manager in Text Format
Contact: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-leveraging +11 years of experience
Senior Business Development Manager, acknowledged for well-defined understanding of the business-technology interface and capacity to identify and align clients' emerging technology needs with products and services. A successful and diverse background spanning technical, operational management, service delivery, project management, and business-development disciplines underscores expertise in engaging decision makers and devising winning sales strategies and solutions. Skilled in optimizing teams dynamics, uniting diverse agendas to a common goal, and harnessing strategic and operational drivers to deliver results. Proven history of driving significant revenue growth and profitability within highly competitive markets.
- Skilled in monitoring and evaluating industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Proficient in managing proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Experienced in generating new leads, identifying and contacting decision-makers, screening potential business opportunities, selecting the deals in line with strategies, and leading and facilitating pitch logistics
- Adept at developing and implementing overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Expertise in supporting deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Adroit at taking a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Operations Management
- Product Management
- Sales Management
- Client Relationships
- Business Transformation
- Brand Building
- Strategy Implementation
- Service Delivery
- Trend Analysis
- Business Development
- Process Improvement
- Budget Management
Volumable, Bangalore Sept. 2019- Oct. 2021
Senior Business Development Manager
- Won the largest new outsource services contract in the company's history, later used as the managed services flagship and reference company. The $5M three-year outsource service contract surpassed offerings by prime competitor and incumbent provide.
- Gained distinction as the first Business Development Manager to close deals across all seven lines of business within a single plan year – winning the highest number and value of new business for the business.
- Prevented damages claim and demand for refund from a failed citrix implementation. Negotiated resolution of all outstanding issues without extra payment and persuaded customer to release additional funds to successfully complete the implementation.
- Assumed control of a customer dissatisfied with level of service and seeking to change suppliers at contract's end. Prevented loss of customer by building a convicting and credible case for a 12-month renewal with +1+1+1 options. Rebuilt trust through the effective sale and delivery of a major infrastructure upgrade and additional support services.
- Successfully closed $5M, three-year deal with DaimlerChrysler for desktop, helpdesk, and network management outsourcing.
- Delivered 250% to services revenue budget ($8M) and 113% to product GP budget ($712K).
Space Consultancy, Hyderabad May 2017- Sept. 2019
Business Development Manager
- Managed a team of 7 account managers in the establishment and management of relationships with existing clients and key accounts to build trust and maximise business opportunities; reported to the Managing Director.
- Performed comprehensive market analysis to identity market requirements and develop a subsequent business strategy.
- Trained and upskilled telesales staff in sales, company systems, client communication and relationship building to inspire the achievement of agreed KPIs and targets.
- Assessed pipeline opportunities and upsold products to achieve revenue growth and fulfil customer demand.
- Set up new business accounts as the main point of contact, professionally resolved customer complaints, and ensured the provision of exceptional customer service at all times.
- Translated the business strategy into a marketing plan and sales processes which were implemented via the CRM and other electronic marketing tools.
- Ensured the provision of an unrivalled after sales process to protect the brand and maximise repeat business.
- Spearheaded marketing and business development activities to achieve breakthrough performance and acquire new business.
- Developed and executed effective business development strategies to generate leads, close multimillion-dollar deals, and win new business
- Generated revenue over $1M per year and achieve sales growth of 10% through new business acquisition and implementing growth strategies
- Oversaw the maintenance of corporate properties by negotiating with contractors which saved $100,000 in maintenance work
Congiz, Telangana Feb. 2015- Aug. 2019
Business Development Manager
- Devised and implemented the business strategy and progress the business plan to advance service delivery and the provision of external waste management solutions.
- Lead, motivated and performance managed sales teams to inspire the maximisation of sales opportunities.
- Industrialised the sales process to sell services and to strengthen revenue generating partnerships.
- Advanced the reputation of the new services to achieve a rapid growth in a competitive market and to maximise sales to suppliers.
- Attended client meetings to showcase equipment to customers and suppliers and to network and nurture supplier relationships to promote sales.
- Identified customer requirements to deliver tailored and bespoke solutions; negotiating with directors.
- Enhanced and applied a thorough understanding of the market to support investment growth opportunities and to deliver market insight and data to inform investment plans.
- Substantially drove a 120% increase in revenue figures from 2016 to 2017: later doubling them again in 2018.
- Established key partnerships and won contracts with major clients as per the strategy.
Digiperform, Hyderabad Feb. 2011- Mar. 2014
Associate - Business Development
- Designed, managed, implemented business development efforts, request for proposal, contract negotiation, recruiting and sourcing contracts, and staff augmentation services to various utilities.
- Documented and tracked all opportunities in salesforce.com leveraging the dashboard tools, chatter, opportunities, account planning activities, action items, etc.
- Partnered with a 50+ account management team to build out account plans specific to global services.
- Developed and executed marketing and business development strategies to increase new customer base and existing client retention.
- Increased net-new revenues by 25% calculated interest rates, margins, debt ratios and yield spread premiums.
- Developed long-term strategic business plans for each franchisee and potential developing markets.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development, concept, and copy for the company website and all company literature.
- Developed and initiated a partnership program to expand reach into new markets.
- Prepared and appropriately documented sales reports for all weekly sales activity, market and competitor information, business and market trends.
- Managed commercial properties, negotiated and drafted leases, collected rent, and coordinated maintenance and repairs.
- Conducted detailed market analysis studies to work with three large customers to identify additional markets to expand the business.
IBS, Hyderabad May 2010- Jan. 2011
Associate - Business Development
- Maintained membership records through the database; updates member records; compiles and prepares reports and presentations including research as needed.
- Assisted in the development and enhancement of member benefits, while monitoring and managing current member services develop, implement, and manage strategic member recruitment and retention plan.
- Developed and managed a membership engagement program that increases member participation in the association.
- Assisted with a web site, including back-end registration, membership and events portions.
- Managed all administrative elements of the membership database, processes membership applications (online and print).
- Worked closely with recruiters to ensure account maintenance and maximum revenue development.
- Responsible for new account acquisition, profitability targets, relationship management, cross functional collaboration and promotional activations.
- Exceeded goals by a minimum of 10% each quarter, outpacing the division each period through customer relationship and targeted sales focuses.
MBA (Sales and Marketing) | Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta | 2010
Bachelor’s of Business Administration (Marketing) | Amity University | 2008
Languages Known : English & Hindi
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Business Development Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples